Complaint Review: Cerra Perfumes

• Submitted: Mon, May 25, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 25, 2009

• Reported By:Kissimmee Florida
Cerra Perfumes
15866 E. Main Street La Puente, Florida U.S.A.

Cerra Perfumes Do not be scammed by Cerra! They promise to send you brand name designer perfumes but when you open the box it is fake no name perfumes La Puente Florida

A person named Vanessa from the company called Cerra out of California called me several times offering to sell me a dozen of name brand designer perfumes. They promised me I would received a dozen of authentic Coco Channel, Versace, Calvin Klein perfumes for $160, then they offered me two dozens for $248 and I took them on that deal. The girl on the phone even said that I could pay by money order when UPS delivered the box.

She even promised that I could open the box in front of the UPS guy and if I wasn't satisfied return it with him. At the time I didn't think it was a scam that when the UPS guy dropped off the box he left so quickly for me to realize that I had been scammed. I called the company and no one answered who would have thought? I filed to have the money order canceled but I hope that it is not cashed before Moneygram stops the money order, otherwise, I'm out the $248!!! Beware of this company!

Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cerra-Perfumes/La-Puente-Florida-91744/Cerra-Perfumes-Do-not-be-scammed-by-Cerra-They-promise-to-send-you-brand-name-designer-pe-455202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cerra Perfumes