Complaint Review: Certegy Check Services

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2007

• Reported By:Shapleigh Maine
Certegy Check Services
www.certegy.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Certegy Check Services Warned me in a frightening way ripoff Tampa Florida

Today I received a letter from Centergy Check Services, Inc, warning me that one of their employees gave my personal information to somebody they shouldn't have, and they were fired for that. The letter says they don't think I will be robbed, but I had better keep checking my bank account for unauthorized activity. I am left wondering if this is some sort of scam, and I can see that many other users of Ripoff Report have complained about Centergy.

Keith
Shapleigh, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Check-Services/Tampa-Florida-33630/Certegy-Check-Services-Warned-me-in-a-frightening-way-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-263150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Check Services