Vermont

• Reported By: Cecil — Hodgen Oklahoma United States of America
Certegy FIS
P.O. Box 30046 Hodgen, Oklahoma United States of America

Certegy FIS Consumer Denial for no reason Hodgen , Oklahoma

I am complaining to the Retailers who use Certegy services   and for people that have been wrongly accused and denied by check cashing provider   I have been in dire straights financially due to my heath care co-pays    I needed help financially and a family member could help and because, I now of the fraud that occurs in this country I wanted to provide them which a safer alternative   A Walmart Money Gram Money Order sent directly to me Priority Mail USPS

I received it in good time and I was going to town see my Dr. for some scary info  as if I am not stressed enough  so I get the bad news I  must have Chemo and the I go to Walmart to Cash the Money Gram Money order and it was declined Reason 2  I have spend hours on the phone from the little piece of paper that was given to me  and at no avail  no one could tell me why

I am an American Citizen with no bad check writing history and I cannot wrap my head around it that they would not cash it  no reason just told me to go somewhere else that not use their service    I ended up having to go to a check cashing place that charged my 10%  which really defeated the purpose of using a reliable Money Gram from Walmart   when the money goes to a walmart at one place and  it cannot be transferred to another  what is with that?

and after ready about other consumer complaints and the fact that if you pay for a service with them you will not be denied again  and well the is unconstitutional at best   these people need to be put out of business   I know If and retailer uses them  I will not shop there again or be put in a position where and could be embarrassed and feel compelled to rip a new one in the employee that is only doing there job   I blame Walmart as well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-FIS/Hodgen-Oklahoma-74939/Certegy-FIS-Consumer-Denial-for-no-reason-Hodgen-Oklahoma-947426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy FIS