Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services

• Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: Galena — Colorado United States of America
Certegy Payment Recovery Services
, Colorado United States of America

Certegy Payment Recovery Services Fraudulently drafted "fees" from my business payroll account; no idea how they did this, Colorado

This company drafted my payroll account--apparently for fees because three employees cashed their paychecks at a WalMart in Longmont, CO.  If there are fees, these should have been charged to my employees at the time of check cashing.  I have never heard of "Certegy Payment Recovery Services" before and they have no authority to access/draft my business bank account.  I have put in a fraud claim with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/-Colorado-/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-Fraudulently-drafted-fees-from-my-business-payroll-ac-701783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Payment Recovery Services