Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: Diana — Melbourne Beach Florida U.S.A.
Certegy Payment Recovery Services
P.O. Box 101928 Midvale, Utah United States of America

Certegy Payment Recovery Services Bennett Law Fraud, trying to collect from someone I do not owe. Junk collectors fraudulent company trying to scam people out of money not owed Midvale, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Its a scam

I just received a letter from Bennett Law PLLC. Sent to them by Certegy Payment Recovery Services. Stating I owe for a dishonored check to my doctor. I called my doctor and I have never bounced a check. I always pay by cc. I also asked them what bank it was drawn on; NOT MINE! Never had an account with that bank. She had the balls to ask me what bank I used in 2009! When I told her it was none of her business, I got attitude, and repeated responses that the call was being recorded. Good, then I can have the FTC and others request the recordings.

I asked them which bank the check was drawn on. I never had an account with this bank! The nasty b*tch on the other end kept telling me this is being recorded. I said GOOD! Called them everything I could think of. Then she hung up on me.

This fraud has to stop. So many people are being ripped off by these companies and nothing is being done to stop them. People actually believe they may owe the money and send them what is requested. Who is going to stop this from happening?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/Midvale-Utah-84047/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-Bennett-Law-Fraud-trying-to-collect-from-someone-I-do-n-646208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Payment Recovery Services

Its a scam

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

Its nothing but a scam imform the caller you know this is a scam and if she calls again say something to her that will really scare her bad