- Report: #252755
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services
Certegy Payment Recovery Services11601 Roosevelt Boulevard Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.
Certegy Payment Recovery Services Overpayment Refund due me. they deducted from my account AFTER receipt of payment ripoff Saint Petersburg Florida
*Author of original report: My Problem with Certegy has been resolved thanks to the FTC
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Who to Contact
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They have done this to me 4 times. Each time I call for a refund I am told:
1) "We'll wire the money back into your checking account. This has yet to happen. After it didn't happen when they said it would, I was told they never wire money into accounts.
2) '"We over nighted your refund check via DHL". They refused to give me tracking number and stated it could take days to get tracking info from department who supposedly sent it out. I called DHL today, there is no shipment coming to my home. Another Certegy lie. When I called them back to find out what the deal was, I was told they don't ship via DHL. ANOTHER LIE! Status is unknown regarding my refund of overpayment they had no right deducting from my account.
3) The toll Free number they provide you on letters regarding the return check go to a Voice message that does not give caller option to speak to a representative.
4) When they requests faxes they say it will take 7 or more days to get a response because they are too busy to handle work load.
5) They refuse to provide corporate office telephone number or email address, or request someone from corporate offices contact you by phone.
I filed a complaint with the FTC today. hopefully they can resolve this. Certegy needs to be investigated for poor ethics and lies. They are crooks.
They don't tell the truth and very difficult to do business with. I am keeping a log of every phone call and every person I speak to there.
If anyone out there has the direct line to the corporate offices please post. Also, does anyone know if a Ken Lee is infact President of this company? This is the name a Rae from Certegy gave me today.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-Overpayment-Refund-due-me-they-deducted-from-my-account-252755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.