Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2007

• Reported By:henderson Nevada
Certegy Payment Recovery Services
11601 Roosevelt Boulevard Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Certegy Payment Recovery Services refund check issue to myself from them then they put me on collections because I owe this money they gave me and I repay. Saint Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: Why were you given a refund?

*Author of original report: update

Spoke with desk manager named Jenifer L at certegy they had send me a ck as a refund then they put my info in collections w/credit burals, they dont even call, send anything or any kind of letter to let me know of this situation so that i can fix the problem with them or to make any arrange something. All I get is people like jenifer l being very unprofesional and rude over the phone and not willing to listen.

Elizabeth
henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-refund-check-issue-to-myself-from-them-then-they-put-me-281776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Payment Recovery Services

Why were you given a refund?

AUTHOR: Bart - (U.S.A.)

were you actually waiting for a refund?
If you weren't, why would you cash it and not just send it back?
Sounds like they sent you a check, so they could request the check back but it would be in the form of a "payment" from you and not the original check rturned. They will then use your "payment" back to them as evidence that you sent in a payment on a debt and reset the SOL and can now say you reaffirmed a debt as well as now having you banking information.

update

AUTHOR: private - (U.S.A.)

The Original Ripoff Report Text: