Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services

• Submitted: Fri, September 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 16, 2006

• Reported By:princeton West Virginia
Certegy Payment Recovery Services
11601 Roosevelt Boulevard St. Pertersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Certegy Payment Recovery Services ripoff sent fee to bank when I was insturcted to send payment in mail without my permission caused me another bankfee St. Pertersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: Once you sign the bounce check that gives them authorization to debt your account! BULL!

I bounched a recurring automatcic check. I am responsible for it. I dont disagree with this.
I know that I am responsible for the check, the $25.00 fee from Cetegy, and the $26.00 Bank overdraft fee.

I do disagree with Certegy sending me a bill in the mail giving me 30 days to pay and then turning around and withdrawing the $25.00 fee from my account without my permission, causing me another $26.00 bank overdraft fee.

I think that Certegy should be responsible for this fee. Why send me a bill to pay by check in the mail if they are going to go ahead overdrawl my account.

My check bounced on 8/19/2006.
Certegy has my bill dated 8/25/2006.
I recieved it in the mail 9/7/2006.
Certegy posted the $25.00 fee to my account on 9/6/2006.It has not even been 30 days from the date the check bounched. How is it they can do this?

Ila
princeton, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2006 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/St-Pertersburg-Florida-33716/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-ripoff-sent-fee-to-bank-when-I-was-insturcted-to-send-pa-210045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Payment Recovery Services

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

This is wwhat they told me when I talked to the supervisor today. After being hung up on twice.