Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:07960 New Jersey
Certegy Payment Recovery Services
11601 Roosevelt Blvd St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Certegy Payment Recovery Services, Inc. Rip-off! Rude! Dishonest! Where's my money going? St. Petersburg Florida

When I contacted CPRS I was calm but the guy on the other end was not! He was yelling at me telling me I dont have money to pay my bills and Im in debt and he would not let me get a word in. I kept asking him for his name and id# and he told me to "Have a nice life, I'm terminating this call" and hung up on me.

I then called back and spoke to Julia and she was somewhat helpful as to why they payed my bill, but the company I payed my bill to had no idea why on earth I would be sent to a collections agency because my check went through. Who are these people and why should they have the right to have access to my bank account or have the right to pay my bill when I was never given the opportunity myself?

Emily
07960, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-Inc-Rip-off-Rude-Dishonest-Wheres-my-money-going-106283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Payment Recovery Services