Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2007

• Reported By:Oriental North Carolina
Certegy Payment Recovery Services
11601 Roosevelt Boulevard St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Certegy Payment Recovery Services Ripoff and won't send money owed to me I have been waiting for months unprofessional workers St Petersburg Florida

To whom it may concern,

I am very disappointed in your company's way of handling business with the public. This letter is to tell you how unprofessional your personnel and supervisors are. I have since October 2006 attempted to get my money from your company because I was trying to make things right. I bounce a check to Big Lots in New Bern, NC and I sent a Money order to your company for $59.74 for the amount of the check and the service fee. Shortly after I sent the money order I noticed that your company debited my account for the same amount. Now you see you owe me, I am tired of dealing with you it has cost me a lot in long distance as well as my own time. If it was me that owed you, you would probably charge me interest or some other form of penalty on top of the amount owed. I feel the same way I think since you can't get your act together I should get the entire amount back. My claim number is 46571662 if you should have any further questions or comme nts please foward them to this e-mail address or call one of the numbers at the bottom of this message. I hope you do the right thing. I did!

Jeffrey
Oriental, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2007 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-Ripoff-and-wont-send-money-owed-to-me-I-have-been-waiti-240450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Payment Recovery Services