Complaint Review: Certegy Payment Recovery Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:tulsa Oklahoma
Certegy Payment Recovery Services
PO Box Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Certegy Payment Recovery Services The company has been paid and won't clear my name Ripoff Tampa Florida

This company has ran an electronic check threw my account twice and did the same with the service fee twice. And they will not clear my account. I have spent at least 2 hours total on the phone with them and have faxed copies of my checking account showing them that it has been paid and they still send me letters stating I still owe them. I have notified my bank and they will not pay anything else for this company but my name and account with them is still not been cleared up. I am going to check with my attorney and see what can be done.

Red
tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services/Tampa-Florida-33630/Certegy-Payment-Recovery-Services-The-company-has-been-paid-and-wont-clear-my-name-Ripoff-268954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy Payment Recovery Services