Complaint Review: Certegy

• Reported By: Betsy — Port Orange Florida United States of America
Certegy
11601 Roosevelt Blvd. St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Certegy Victimizing The Victim St. Petersburg, Florida

Looking through my bank statement I found checks which were debited to my account but were not my checks.  They had my bank account number but were personal checks, mine are business. They  had printed a name and address on the top and Wachovia bank on bottom.  My bank is not that bank.

I went to my bank and they closed my account and opened a new one with a new account number.

When I went to the grocery store they would not accept my new business check. I went to a departent store and they would not take my personal check. My husband is a physician and I own my own business and it was very embarrasing.

I called Certegy hoping to get the matter resolved.  They kept repeating that my drivers licsense was tied into the fraud.  I explained that the person who used my account number used three different drivers liscence and none of them were mine.

I sent in an affidavit and then received a notice that because I had not sent it in my account was closed and nothing was corrected.

I have spoke to supervisors and their supervisors only to be stonewalled continually.

The supervisors do not have access to my information so what is their purpose?  I do not believe they cannot help with my situation.  I even had a supervisor say I should feel sorry for him. Can you believe that?  My account has been tied up for 30 days and I should feel sorry for him!

I feel like a hampster and Certegy is the wheel.  I just keep going around and around getting nowhere.

When Certegy sent the affidavit to my home they addressed it to the criminal!! How stupid do you have to be to run a collection agency?

I would like to see a class action suit against this arrogant bunch of loosers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2010 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Certegy-Victimizing-The-Victim-St-Petersburg-Florida-647745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy