lying

• Submitted: Thu, May 31, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 31, 2007

• Reported By:Studio City California
Certegy
http://www.certegy.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Certegy Check Services Rip-off, Fraud, Destroyed Credit Tampa Florida

I received an unnecessary and poorly done brake job from a local merchant in Chatsworth California - Tire Pro's. I complained to the Manager - he refused to provide me with the brake pads and could not account for all the work that was done. I stopped payment on my check. CERTEGY CHECK SERVICES of Tampa Florida - sent me to the County Attorney's office for check fraud. After providing the County Attny with all the documentation and proving I had the funds in my account they released me from any further obligation. I forwarded all the information to Certegy. They did nothing and it is showing on my Credit Report as a Charged off Debt.

Dawn
Studio City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certegy/Tampa-Florida-33630/Certegy-Check-Services-Rip-off-Fraud-Destroyed-Credit-Tampa-Florida-251514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certegy