Complaint Review: Certergy Recovery Servies

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: StormSurvivor — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
Certergy Recovery Servies
11601 Roosevelt Blvd St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Certergy Recovery Servies Complete Paymentr Recovery Hurricane Sandy rained in my home certergy rained on my bank account St. Petersburg, Florida

I survived hurricane sandy. It poured rain in my kitchen, and rained at my front door (inside). Buying water food and storm necessities I wrote a check(25.41) to 7-11. We were flooded in the area, power out, told to stay off the roads. The checks from unemployment were delayed. The 7-11 checked bounced. A week or so later this company withdrew the amount of the check 25.41 as an ACH from my bank account.  I called and asked as an " in kind treatment since the hurricane destruction was a haper to all activities", if they could waive the 50.00 return check fee. So a 25.41 check, hurricane sandy occurred, is now costing me 75.41. Their representative said  "Sorry about the hurricane but we do not make exceptions if we/nor bank made a mistake. What the ",,,ell, kinda society is this in economic hard times???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certergy-Recovery-Servies/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Certergy-Recovery-Servies-Complete-Paymentr-Recovery-Hurricane-Sandy-rained-in-my-home-cer-977568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certergy Recovery Servies