Complaint Review: Certifed Reports

• Submitted: Tue, May 17, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 17, 2005

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Certifed Reports
7 Hudson St Kinderhook Kinderhook, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-320-1290
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Certifed Reports DONT GET SICK They will pull you off their system Ripoff Nationwide

There is a MysteryShopping/Merchandising company called Certifed Reports based in Kinderhook NY. They are legit, they pay, but God forbid you get sick if you have assigments that are due. I had a 102 tempature and chills so I called this compnay to let them know I'm sick and I wont be able to go to do my monthy CD audit. I also notified them I had taken on someone elses merchandising assigments and I was to sick to complete them as well. I thought everything was fine. On Thurs, I'm still sick. I'm in bed with bad fever and chills, and they call. Not once but 3 times that day. Finally I tell them yes, I'll go do this one cd audit. I wasn't able to go. So, on Fri, I get another 3 phone calls regarding the other merchandising jobs. First they put me back on then I call them and tell them I'm still sick and I just can't do these jobs.

Today, I finlly get in to see my dr. Turns out I dont have just a sinus infection or cold like I thought, I have BRONCITUS!! So I know that I have 3 other assigments due for these people and they are due tomorrow. So, after going to the dr and coming home and resting, I drag my poor, tired and coughing body out to these places. I get home and go online to enter the reports (which I'm only being paid 5.00 for anyway) to find out that my account has been suspended.

So I call and speak with Rebecca, the night supervisor. What a real bitch. She tells me that I must not have bronchitus to bad since I'm yelling at her. Yes I'm yelling because by this time I'm pissed. This company can call me ten times a day to take all these last minuet assigments but they cant call me to tell me we've suspended all your jobs. Also this is one of the only times I've ever called in.

Its really hard to find good legitiment Mystery Shopping companys and I thought I had found one. Turns out they are only intrested in you if you can take a last min assigment thats due in 2 hours. So, beware if you shop/ merchandise for this company and make sure you "plan" your illnesses.

Victoria
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2005 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certifed-Reports/Kinderhook-New-York-12106/Certifed-Reports-DONT-GET-SICK-They-will-pull-you-off-their-system-Ripoff-Nationwide-143118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certifed Reports