Complaint Review: Certified Car Bank

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Tom — Buckley Washington
Certified Car Bank
certifiedcarbank.com Internet USA

Certified Car Bank Auto Sell Online another Who has been taken by Certified Car Bank internet

I am a fool that has been ripped off by Certified Car Bank. Every report before mine discribes exactly what I went through. I had my lawyer send a letter along with reports concerning Certified and I thought that that was that, WRONG! Bank of America/Visa sided with Certified! I have tried every thing that I could think of to fight this rip off. Certified should be sued for false advertizing as the contract they send states that they will provide :

Mass advertising on our list of affillated websites (I searched e-bey, Hemmings Auto Trader and Certified Car websites and found 0 ad's)

The bottom line is that after 30 years of being a loyal customer with Bank of America/Visa they threw me under the bus, so I called up the credit claims department and pleaded my case one last time today. I was informed that the case was closed due to lack of proper documentation period, end of story. At that time I told them to cancel my account and place it where the sun does'nt shine. All we can do here is pass the word to everyone that we know to beware of this rip off company, does not help us but may, after a while hurt Certified. Some how, some way this has got to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Car-Bank/internet/Certified-Car-Bank-Auto-Sell-Online-another-Who-has-been-taken-by-Certified-Car-Bank-inte-1154309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Car Bank