Complaint Review: Certified Field Associates

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Springdale Maryland United States of America
Certified Field Associates

Certified Field Associates I worked for two days and a total of 16 hours. Was supposed to earn $160 gross. Certified Field Associates refused to pay me by stating that they never received my report after one individual there, Internet

Liars who claim they never received your completed report after working for them.  I was to be paid a gross of $160 for two days work and they refused to pay me a penny. I drove 60 miles roundtrip twice.  Imagine the gas that I used to work for Certified Field Associates for free!!! The first time I called they stated that only one report was received rather than two.  They were both sent in the same envelope, so....how did they only receive one?  Definite ripoff artists.  Do not work for them.  They bamboozle people into unknowingly work for free!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Field-Associates/internet/Certified-Field-Associates-I-worked-for-two-days-and-a-total-of-16-hours-Was-supposed-t-1025888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Field Associates