Complaint Review: Certified Financial Protection Group, Safehouse, New World Financial Services, fha365.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Brentwood California
40810 County Center Drive, Ste. 110 Temecula, California U.S.A.

Certified Financial Protection Group, Safehouse, New World Financial Services, fha365.com, Forensic Loan Audit/Loan Modification SCAM, Took our money, failed to perform, LIED, won't return our records Temecula California

*Consumer Comment: notify the SIGTARP

*Consumer Comment: Information about LIFE and its executives

*Author of original report: Mrs. Jen's Response

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Mrs. Jen's Response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We offer Refunds...This Ex Employee is on a smear campaign for being terminated

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Federal Trade Commission shuts down Loan Mod company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: "Mrs. jen" Received Excellent Service and a Monumental Loan Modification

We were assigned to this company by Mike Gibson with Leaders in Financial Education in Santa Rosa, CA while trying to find help with our adjustable, pick-a-payment loan when our mortgage payment nearly doubled. In requesting docs from the bank we discovered FRAUD. We were told we needed CFPG to do an extensive Forensic Loan Audit in order to address the fraud and obtain a loan modification.

We provided all required documents; including our entire financial history, tax returns, bills, loan docs, etc. They charged $3,200 before giving us our forensic loan audit that was incomplete and inaccurate. They didn't use the documents provided to complete the loan audit correctly.

Don Brokaw, Mike Waymond, Yasmeen Frierson, and these "Loan Modification Specialists" didn't do ANYTHING they said they would do.. Didn't provide our documents to lender, didn't follow up with lender or communicate with us, and verbally insulted my husband and I.

We terminated our relationship in writing with CFPG due to their non-performance and breach of contract. We demanded a refund, and they have ignored our demands. We are now consulting an attorney and are seeking a remedy through litigation.

We informed our lender and CFPG, they no longer represented us, yet they continue to contact our lender regarding our loan as if they were our advocates. They won't return our documents, money, or phone calls.

Business had changed names several times, and owner currently is listed on the California Department of Real Estate website Desist and Refrain Orders for Unlicensed Activities. We've kept detailed records and documents of all communications between ourselves, L.I.F.E and CFPG/Safehouse.

Mrs. jen
Brentwood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Financial-Protection-Group-Safehouse-New-World-Financial-Services-fha365com/Temecula-California-92591/Certified-Financial-Protection-Group-Safehouse-New-World-Financial-Services-fha365com-454430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Financial Protection Group, Safehouse, New World Financial Services, fha365.com

notify the SIGTARP

AUTHOR: Aimi - (U.S.A.)

We experience the same case and they are not refunding our money back because they collected the money first before trying to process the papers...if they really do?I cancelled my transaction with this company becoz We notice nothing good really going on so I did the processing with our own lender .To fellow homeowner I encourage you to contact your own lender and negotiate with them with patience and don't go with any company who collect money first and without any assurance and yet worries of fraud or scam because they will not refund any money anymore or you can never get in touch with their representative. If you are aware of fraud,waste,abuse,mismanagement or misrepresentations affiliated with the troubled asset relief program for example home loan modification,pls. contact the SIGTARP Hotline by: online form:www.SIGTARP.GOV OR call 877-SIG-2009 (toll free) or mail to: Hotline
Office of the Special Inspector General For the Troubled Asset Relief Program 1500 Pennsylvania Ave.,NW Suite 1064 Washington, D.C 202220. Pls. post any result if you go with the SIGTARP...

Information about LIFE and its executives

AUTHOR: Jacci Pullman - (U.S.A.)

The people who founded and are running LIFE; James Catledge, Barbara Nagel, Steve Cabezud, John Thomson, Frank Orcino, Mike Gibson are all from the various James Catledge Impact companies which are named defendants in various lawsuits.

To read more visit www.ratupdate.com

Mrs. Jen's Response

AUTHOR: Mrs. Jen - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Wayman, I'm not sure where you got your information, but none of your statements are valid. Perhaps you should do more research before responding online.

First of all, my husband and I have NOT yet received a loan modification offer that would have eased our situation. In fact, if we had signed the bank's modification offer, we would have never recovered and certainly would have lost our home. None of the fraud was addressed by our lender. The modification documents specifically indicated that our signature on the documents would legally absolved them of their responsibility (past, present or future) and we would have forever lost our right to pursue any legal recourse against the bank or broker for fraud committed by either. Our signatures would have also disqualified us for any future government programs that may become available to distressed homeowners.

Please understand, Mr. Wayman, that my frustration was not with my lender per se, it was with your company's continuous failure to provide our lender with required time-sensitive financial documents. Our representative's failure to forward that vital documentation resulted in missed deadlines and denials. My involvement in the process should not have been an inconvenience, and my follow up calls became more frequent when your contractual obligations were not fulfilled as specified in our agreement. Numerous times, we were asked to give her another chance. It is extremely unprofessional to verbally abuse clients who uncover your dishonest practices.po

At no time did I even mention Ripoff Report, let alone threaten to file a report.

Thank you, Mr. Ex-Employee for your information and honesty and for your courage in speaking up. I'm sure it will help many potential victims avoid being robbed and losing their homes by placing their faith in dishonest companies like this.

As I previously stated, my claims are all supported by documentation, detailed records, and notes.

Mrs. Jen

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mrs. Jen's Response

AUTHOR: Mrs. Jen - (U.S.A.)

Mrs. Jen

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We offer Refunds...This Ex Employee is on a smear campaign for being terminated

AUTHOR: Mike Wayman - (U.S.A.)

This ex-employee is posting on the Ripoff report because he was recently fired. Moreover, we have filed a criminal complaint against this employee. If you would like to follow up on the case number you are more than welcome as the case is a matter of public record: City of Temecula Police Department, Case Number TE091800056.

Disgruntled employees can say whatever they like about our company. In the case of this "Chad" fellow, we ask the readers of the Ripoff Report to consider this ex-employee's claims in light of the recent charges brought against him.

Sincerely,

Mike Wayman

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Federal Trade Commission shuts down Loan Mod company

AUTHOR: I Was Told No Refunds Ever! - (U.S.A.)

Read about why the FTC shut down Rodis Law Group in Orange County. I heard all it took was a couple of pissed of clients to get the FTC over to the office and take a look, next thing you know the consumers recieved justice. See the following link for the article.

Go to any of the following links to file complaints, but the FTC is the most powerful entity whom takes action on these kinds of companies.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

"Mrs. jen" Received Excellent Service and a Monumental Loan Modification

AUTHOR: Mike Wayman - (U.S.A.)

Mrs. jen,

I am happy you are keeping your identity anonymous. As such, I feel free to explain exactly what I think about your claims.

First of all, you received one of the best loan modifications in our corporate history. With a principle reduction of $100,000.00, a reduced interest rate and with all past due payments forgiven I'm not sure what there is to complain about.

Second, and according to our conversation logs, you were frustrated that your lender maintained a policy of performing mandatory client interviews. From your perspective, at least in our records, this made you feel as if you did all of the work yourself. My company cannot change the policies of lender guidelines for loan modifications.

Lastly, when your loan modification was complete you told a representative of the company that if you didn't get a complete refund that you would post a negative review on the Ripoff report.

Everyone has a story "Mrs. jen." Our story seems far more plausible than your claims, especially from an individual that would post the same claim twice on the same day.

Please remove your spurious comments from this website.

Mike Wayman