Complaint Review: Certified IRS Solutions

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Donnelle — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Certified IRS Solutions
24800 North JH-45 St. 210 The Woodlands, Texas United States of America

Certified IRS Solutions Maria O. Abercrombie, Client Advocate I had an irs debt of 11,000.00 . This company guaranteed me that they could have my debt written off. Or get irs to settle for a smaller amount. I dont like addtional bills so I got money from family The Woodlands, Texas

I had an IRS debt of 11000.00 I contact IRS Solutions who after much back and forth contact in trying to decide if the company would benefit me before  6 investing, I borrowered from family the total amount they requested in order to guarantee me that they could help resolve my tax problems. The amount I paid in full immediately to Certified IRS was 1700,00. Well they did help stop the garnishment threats for a bit.  Now I find out in 2008 the company went bankrupt. So what Im I suppose to do financially with this 1700.00 debt and the debt owed to the IRS. I am so ticked. Anybody have any idea how we can make thiese evil people at theis false business repay us back. I am mad!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-IRS-Solutions/The-Woodlands-Texas-77386/Certified-IRS-Solutions-Maria-O-Abercrombie-Client-Advocate-I-had-an-irs-debt-of-11000-812684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified IRS Solutions