Complaint Review: Certified Payment Processing

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: AEMoon — Watkinsville Georgia
Certified Payment Processing
Nationwide USA

Certified Payment Processing They called me about employment, hung up on me, when I asked about their BBB rating of F Carrollton Texas

I responded to an employment add, and received a call from a Certified Payment Processing representative.

He began asking me questions and then asked if I had any questions. I offered I only had one," I was researching his company as we spoke and located..........uh, are you accredited via the BBB"? and he hung up on me *lol*

They are not accredited via the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have a rating of F.

I'm thinking he knew that too...*lol*

Thank you Rip-Off Report for all of the great information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Payment-Processing/nationwide/Certified-Payment-Processing-They-called-me-about-employment-hung-up-on-me-when-I-asked-1153944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Payment Processing