Complaint Review: Certified Recovery Systems

• Submitted: Thu, October 05, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 06, 2006

• Reported By:houston Texas
Certified Recovery Systems
7207 Regency Square Blvd Suite 100 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Certified Recovery Systems Customer Service Representative LAVERNE forgot to press the HOLD BUTTON ripoff Houston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Lucy, Certified Recovery Systems is NOT Customer service

My credit report stated owing and late so I telephoned CERTIFIED RECOVERY SYSTEMS,LLP and was transfered to Laverne and she forgot to press mute and I overheard her telling Gracie to tell another consumer that if she is not going to pay in full to tell her she is not in. When she finally got to me I let her know I overheard the conversation and she laughed and stated i get tired and stress with these people and I told her that was her job dutie and she got irate with me and said don't tell me how to do my job. I had to repeat myself over again cause she was not paying attention. So I just hung up.

What she didn't know is I used to work in collections for a phone and auto company, (or who I work for now) we had extensive training to be polite and we got paid and excepted payments.

Nope, she didn't win when I just hung up the phone-she lost due to I felt sorry for her and her coworkers cause they are not professional and since they represent the company which has no integrity or trust amongst each other and the lies that it upholds will eventually bring the company toppling down just like Enron, MCI, Saddam.

Laverne, Gracie, and coworkers will find out just how much the CEO, Investors, Affiliates, Senators and such likes, really love them. HA, HA, HA, they probably got some chump award for being the best stress-out. wrong gains. Just watch the NEWS for a special report.

Don't worry you will be able to take them off your credit report in due time. I feel sorry for the chump Customer service non-representatives. Just a matter of time. Stay tuned.

Lucy
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2006 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Recovery-Systems/Houston-Texas-77036/Certified-Recovery-Systems-Customer-Service-Representative-LAVERNE-forgot-to-press-the-HOL-214466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Recovery Systems

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Lucy,

It helps to post in the proper category. Certified Recovery Systems are DEBT COLLECTORS, so that is the category your post should be in. Not corrupt companies.

Furthermore, collection agencies ARE NOT customer service. A debtor they are harassing and attempting to collect from has never been their customer. The company that hired them to collect the debt is their customer.

I fail to see the rip off here. Could you explain further exactly what the rip off is here?

#2 Consumer Suggestion