Complaint Review: Certified Recovery Systems

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Kenny — Houston Texas United States of America
Certified Recovery Systems
6161 Savoy Dr Ste 600 Houston, Texas United States of America

Certified Recovery Systems Fake debt!!! Harassment, rude and arrogant Houston, Texas

These people have contacted me multiple times over the past 4 years.  They want me to pay $2000 for a refrigerator i supposedly ruined during the power outages of hurricane Ike.  Thats how long they have been pestering me.  I had already moved out of the apartment.  Every person that calls me is named "Mrs Johnson", eventhough they all have different voices.  I have yet to see a bill, proof of debt, or ANY kind of document that proves thier case.  They are rude, arrogant, and if i knew the police wouldnt be involved, i would go to thier office and ask for those comments to be said to my face.

During thier last phone call to me she told me "Why dont you ask mommy and daddy for the money since your not a grown up"  Excuse me?  Who the hell are you?  Dont deal with these people.  There is a special spot in Hell for all of he "Mrs Johnsons".  They are crooks.  Dont be fooled.  They were recently on the news here in Houston for fraud and are also flagged by the BBB.  I repeat Don Send Them Anything.  Dont email them.  Dont accept their phone calls or even return the phone call.  You can thank me later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certified-Recovery-Systems/Houston-Texas-77036/Certified-Recovery-Systems-Fake-debt-Harassment-rude-and-arrogant-Houston-Texas-926511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certified Recovery Systems