Complaint Review: Certs Inc., VIP Travel Reservations, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By:Nixa Missouri
Certs Inc., VIP Travel Reservations, Inc.
424 East Central Blvd.#413 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Certs Inc., VIP Travel Reservations, Inc. My wife and I attended a session about joining a travel agency with the promise of two free Airlines tickets. We have thus far paid $150.00 for these tickets and still after 3 months gotten anything. Orlando Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

The VIP Travel agency invited my wife and I to a session with the promise that we would receive two free airline tickets and one week car rental as a gift from them for out attending the 1 1/2 hour session at a Hotel (residence Inn hotel) here in Springfield, Missouri. We attended and was given a packet for the two free gifts they promised.

The two free airline tickets were with Certs, Inc. 424 East Central Blvd #413, Orlando, FL. 32801. We have cooresponded with them about three times. First they wanted a one hundred dollar deposit (which as sent) for taxes and other incidental expenses. They requested three separate dates. We sent the dates, then it was airports, we sent them, then they wanted an additional Twenty five dollars ($25.00 per person) due to the airport here in Springfield, Missouri being a smaller airport.

Today, we received another letter saying we would have to change airports. Each letter they send they also encourage us to cancel our plans and they will return our original deposit of $100.00 and void their offer. We have sent this company (Certs, Inc.) a total of $150.00 towards these tickets and feel we are getting ripped off.

Patrick
Nixa, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Certs-Inc-VIP-Travel-Reservations-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32801/Certs-Inc-VIP-Travel-Reservations-Inc-My-wife-and-I-attended-a-session-about-joining-a-377243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Certs Inc., VIP Travel Reservations, Inc.

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Kara - (USA)

Patrick,

I would like to remind you that Certs Inc has no affiliation with my company which is VIP Travel reservations, Inc. I understand you received an airfare certificate from them at the same time you received ours. We fulfilled our obligation to you by providing you with the 1 week rental  car in San Diego, CA In December of 2008. The total cost you incurred for that rental was $15.30. We did not invite you to any type of timeshare presentation; VIP Travel is a travel agency not a timeshare company. I believe you have us confused with the timeshare company. I would greatly appreciate you removing or adding an addendum to your post to correct this information.

Kara Gallagher
Office Manager

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Manager - (U.S.A.)

You have named my company VIP Travel Reservations, Inc as being connected to Certs, Inc. My company is in no way affiliated or connected to Certs, Inc. Neither does my company host any type of presentations. We are a full service travel agency. We are located in Port Orange, FL and we do not have any other locations or any other alias. I would greatly appreciate you removing our name from your complaint. Miss information like that can damage my company's reputation.

Thanks