Complaint Review: Cesar Acosta Of Argosy University

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By:South Lake Tahoe California
Cesar Acosta Of Argosy University
2950 E. 31st St. Santa Monica, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Cesar Acosta Of Argosy University Sexually Assaulted and Battered Many Female Students and Ran Away From the Police Santa Monica California

*Consumer Comment: Really?

I took a class with this jerk, and at first I thought he was great, but when he made a direct pass at me in the form of fondling, I felt uncomfortable because he wouldn't stop. I stopped taking my classes on campus for awhile. I told some of my friends, and they said he did it to them and other students at AI.

We told administration, and they told us to file a formal report with the SMPD. He left the school when he found out the police where on his trail. I'm really angry that he has hurt so many women and still is getting away with it. He should be a convicted sexual offender. Everybody knows he likes serial killers, so perhaps he is only doing what he likes.

EVERYBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH HIM SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HE, FOR HE IS A SEXUAL ASSAULTER THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

Anonymous
South Lake Tahoe, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cesar-Acosta-Of-Argosy-University/Santa-Monica-California-90405/Cesar-Acosta-Of-Argosy-University-Sexually-Assaulted-and-Battered-Many-Female-Students-and-413649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cesar Acosta Of Argosy University

Really?

AUTHOR: Texas Investigative Svcs - (United States of America)

2950 31st is Art Institute of California Culinary and Video Arts academy.

My Daughter attends there everyday.. Sounds like Sour Grapes to me. They have never heard of this individual as a Student or Instructor and their records go back to 1996. I Call Bull$%^t on this one