Complaint Review: Chad Brozovich

West Havover Dallas, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: (214) 708-5363
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Chad Brozovich CJB Real Estate Should lose his license- Consumer Beware Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complete Bogus

I am disappointed that I didn't google this guy before I did business with him. We tried working with him in 2011 to buy a house in Dallas and we were without representation. He had the listing (not sure how he even gets clients to allow him to list properties after meeting him in person- very sloppy appearance), and promised to treat both parties fairly and encouraged us not to seek the counsel of anther agent or the price would go up (first red flag).

After the contract was signed (important that he waited until after the deal was signed)- I can only say that He is very underhanded and manipulative in the way he deals with clients, and blind sided us with details pertinent to the deal that would have change the structure of the way we drafted the contract. Then he was ademate and unprofessional in trying to strong arm us into a "Take it or leave it scenario". He even promoted a lawsuit if we didn't close, but our attorney quickly put him in his place.

Needless to say- we ended up firing him as our agent and we are in the process of filing a complaint with the real estate commission.

Avoid this guy at all costs. You will regret it if you work with Chad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Brozovich/Dallas-Texas-75206/Chad-Brozovich-CJB-Real-Estate-Should-lose-his-license-Consumer-Beware-Dallas-Texas-825031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Brozovich

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complete Bogus

AUTHOR: Honost in frisco - (U.S.A.)

This report is complete BS, totally not true. I have a set of individuals who got evicted from a home I was a partner in and they file bogus reports trying to damage my name and reputation. Should anyone need references please feel free to contact me. I am sorry that websites like this dont require proof of any wrong doing. These frauds can just list and say anything and its unfortnuate however you have to consider the source unfortunately they file under bogus names so that would be hard to consider. Thank you to all my clients who know how I conduct myself professionally and personally.