Complaint Review: Chad Harp

Chad Harp
9691 Donner Springs Ave Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Chad Harp Chad Harp Las Vegas Nevada

*General Comment: chad harp

Chad Harp, 34, (Las Vegas Montana) is a student at UNLV. He lied about being married. After the truth came out and craziness went down I ended our affair and blocked all contact. Afterwards I found out I was pregnant. I contacted him to let him know but typical, he has disappeared. I have no desire to have this loser in my life or my childs. I just want to warn other women that this man is a pathological liar to the point that it is scary how easily he lies and was able to maintain a double life. He is not to be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Harp/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Chad-Harp-Chad-Harp-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1054907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Harp

#1 General Comment

chad harp

AUTHOR: sara - ()

well thanks... but I dont think i would get an honest answer hahahh

Im just showcked about him having a baby .. I just hope to got he takes care of it