Complaint Review: Chad Kautzer

• Submitted: Sat, June 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: A.A. — Denver Colorado U.S.A.
Chad Kautzer
Plaza Building Room 108 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Chad Kautzer What a rip off! He has no concept of the law. He should not teach a class in the state of mind he is in. Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Oh, the irony....

*Consumer Comment: Jill Drevescraft is emotionally unstable and not a good student

*Author of original report: Welp. There is no way to remove Rip Off Reports period. I guess Chad will have to call Ed. I was trying to erase these, but there is not a way.

*Author of original report: Ha! Free Reign!

*Consumer Comment: This woman is out of her mind.

*Consumer Comment: Anyone can read what a Harvard business professor said to his class of executives by going to the FUEL FREEDOM INTERNATIONAL page of this site. Go to the 8-21-2007 Ripoff Report....

*Consumer Comment: This is completely without merit.

*General Comment: Response

I took a class from professor Kautzer called: "Philosophy of Law". It was the most disharmonizing class I have ever taken. This specific professor made claim that he had an addiction to cigarettes. He talked about his addiction at least 11 times during the semester. He also looked like a construction worker. He never looked clean or groomed. He was very unprofessional.

I work for a law firm. I have been a Sr. Paralegal for this firm for over a year and a half, and I have three and a half years experience in this field. Hence, I believed this course would help my career. I clearly understood all of the concepts that were discussed. As a matter of fact, I believe I know these concepts even moreso then Professor Kautzer. I only took this one class for the semester. I spent over 25 hours a week on his lectures, readings, and teachings.

This was my last class before graduation, and I was given permission to attend. I read all the readings, and wrote my first paper. After that, he told me he did not have time to help me learn, and he was only going to harm me with a low grade. He sent me to the writing center. He made me have the crew in the center sign everytime I went there.  This was very time consuming. I went four times a week, and took full advantage of what he asked me to do. I was not even upset, and had a great time with the people in there.  I got help with all of the writings without even complaining. As a matter of fact some of the students and professors in there were really courteous, and we laughed, and got through the semester. Everyone liked me. I knew that professor Kautzer needed me to improves, so I went to other graduated philosophers, professors at CU (who are friends of mine), and a librarian to help me with my writings. All of these friends helped with every paper, and I felt like I was doing much better each time. The writing center told me they thought I had come a very long way, and done a great job. I had to lessen my work load at the firm to work at this. I took a cut in pay so I could do what he asked, and the whole firm had to wait for him.

It is against the school rules for him to tell me to do this. It would have to have been ordered by the chair, and a higher authority. I read the rules and regulations. He singled me out, and broke the rules. The worst part is that I am a very recognized paralegal for a famous firm in Denver. The attorneys are very upset with his teachings. I am also.

Professor Kautzer had three favorites in his class. He allowed them to speak freely on issues that did not correspond with the teachings. Also, some of the students answered him incorrectly constantly, and he gave them an A. His actions were a blaintant display of favoritism. The worst part is that his "chosen ones" where given the answers, and then he would low grade whomever he did not have enough knowledge to answer. Instead of doing research on the topic, and making the class honestly, he just took the money, and ran.

I asked questions that were very imperative to immigration, and how international right is affected by Kants prejudices. He did not know the answer, so he chose to hate rather then research. He smoked instead of expansion of his memory, and the development of the topic. He could not even answer the question, or make sense of anything. He was out of it. It was very sad to watch someone fail so severly from an addiction. He just became a hater.

His design became more and more boring. His lectures were week, and they were only about him. Not the reality of what is truly happening in the nation. His equalibrium was out of whack, and he harmed a roomful of students. It seemed that he only wanted everyone to stroke his ego, and his ideas were not always perfected, nor correct. He demonstrated a lack of personal freedom and professional growth. He has chosen an addiction over his ability to perform as a professor, and should be replaced by a pure hearted reasonable professor.

He deviates from the syllabus. The worst part of that, was when I schooled everyone on the multiple choice test. He still knicked my writing. I have already taken my LSATs and scored top ten in the nation. I am quick and smart. He is so caught. Professor Kautzer is out of his mind, and out of control. My papers were edited by the writing center, and a professor from the Physics department at CU (a philosopher), and two attorneys. I had to pay extra for that.

Professor Kautzer is very inexperienced in the field of law, and that was made apparent. I had to ask an attorney to speak to the chair of his department. He was so into his favorites, and wrong in his treatment of me. We are awaiting a grade appeal. After we have exhausted those resources, then we are going to sue, and take it to another level. Our firm is ready to attack. There are 10 attorneys, and they all like me.

If you plan on taking him be prepared. He will cause you to grieve if he does not choose you, or if you interupt his smoking break.

I could only say not to take him. He does not understand the law. He is an ignoramous fumbling around with students. I would give Chad an F for teaching, and displaying favoritism. He is an idiot that thinks we all have money to burn. That was my money, and my future. I am going to ask at least $900k just for mental, and the effect his class had on my career, my life, and the law school that I could not apply for.

I have two attorneys that graded my papers. I also had a professor from the Physics department at CU grade them. We will challenge what he dictated as a low grade, and we will go to court. These professionals are experts in the field of law. They are also Philosophers and Professors. They all say I have an A everyday at work now. I healed through some trauma, but this is devistating. Chad is not subjective. He plays favorites. I also heard that he has slept with many of his young students. Watch out he is a preditor. However, he just stepped into a ring that he is not familiar with, and we will see him understand at a very high price.

Please forgive my previous writing. I did not proof it. I only had time to proof this one once. Usually I have many people proof, and I proof more then seven times. But I cannot give Professor Kautzer anymore of my time. I have clients and a firm to protect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Kautzer/Denver-Colorado-80202/Chad-Kautzer-What-a-rip-off-He-has-no-concept-of-the-law-He-should-not-teach-a-class-in-615300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Kautzer

Oh, the irony....

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

This whack job is upset that her professor told her that her writing sucks, so she posts a report... that is written like crap! Love it.

Jill Drevescraft is emotionally unstable and not a good student

AUTHOR: CVales - (United States of America)

I have taken a class with Jill in Spring 2002, entitled 'Aesthetics' at Metro State. Jill was in that class and she was continually difficult, and as you can tell by her ranting screed, inarticulate. She once gave a presentation where she copied book covers off random books, demonstrating 'happiness.' She made the whole class sit through this and demanded that we respect her contribution as worthy, intellectual, and on-pointe.

This is one of many examples of her narcissism and lack of commitment to the actual work that Philosophy requires. While I have heard that Dr. Kautzer is a moody guy who gets closer to some students over others, he has never been reputed to me as unprofessional, or truly unhelpful to students. He is very knowledgeable and has a doctorate from a respectable university. Jill has continually preyed on all the professors she has had, and was reputed through out the Metro Philosophy Department, as not just, below-mediocre academically, but not college-ready, and possibly mentally ill.

She was such a liability to the University that she was eventually expelled from Metro State, after she attempted to lodge another complaint against Dr. Tony Chu for failing her in formal logic. This person's complaints are not to be trusted, as she is not of sound mind or judgment. She is merely angry that she is not cut out for academic rigor and believes she can sue to vindicate her poor performance. Rumor has it that many professors issued As out of fear that she would lodge complaints. This person is an extortionist and will eventually feel the weight of consequences for her actions. Our professors deserve to be defended against victimizers, like her.

AUTHOR: J.D. - (USA)

So I guess the only way Chad can remove this is to sue the owner of rip off report. I requested to have it removed. No go. Not that I was lying. Rather, I was trying to be kosher until a later date.

Sorry Chad. I guess this is as much your fault for a great deal of stress. I would have liked to end the reports, but there is no way to do so. Unless you sue Ed. That is the only resolution. But as you can see he has a right to put these up for consumers who have been wronged. He has not ever lost a case.

Ha! Free Reign!

AUTHOR: J.D. - (USA)

Yes. I did have to sign an injunction. I found out that I am not allowed to tell a bankruptcy person they may buy a car. Out of 42 counts, I was charged with one! I had to pay a fine of $1000.00. I learned my lesson. I have to obey the law. That is what happens when you work for attorneys who do not care.

That was almost two years ago now. Funny thing is that you are still stalking me over the internet. I mean do you have nothing better to do. People change in two years. How sad. I have tremendously. You are still that same person. No change. Just out to show me how you can hunt human. It is a computer crime. It is also slander and defemation of charactor. I met you for three hours tops, and you are still stalking me.

I have this great career. I have worked with the same attorneys for the past two years straight. I live a great life.I have a beautiful man in my life. Ipray everday. I am a very good person. I really do like myself.However, there is evil everywhere. Bizarre professors who would stop anyone and break rules just to watch someoneelse not succeed.

The beautiful part is that the school is not a judge. A judge is not bias. A judge will know laws are written in the heavens. They will know every experience I have had is really just an innocent lesson in life. Judges have a way of knowing whether their is fowl play. They also know their is a regulation and an attorney general that watches them. So, they have to be impartial, or they can beremoved from their seat.Of course I do know this rule, but my answers are sacred.

Thing is, I am trained by my ownerrors in the law.That is why I am so perfect. The law made me this way.Some are just not as blessed because they hide. So, in hiding and fear you live naive and throw accusations around.It is sort of sad because K.R. lost the case because she was always name calling, and out there to show me. No one allowed her to do that.

Oh yeah, it is also the law tohave a license in counseling to deem someone a sociopath. So, I am not offended by this accusation. Lol.

Worst part, is that it is illegal to entrap students and treat them unequally. Also, Illegal forUniversities and Colleges to allowcruel and unusual punishment.Bias is also massively illegal. This is just one more hurdle I have to overcome. I always do manage to come out of these things ahead. I am very smart. My life lessons are just very expensive.

Oh well.

Toodles for now,

Your favorite stalking person. I am not a victim. I am a courageous winner!

This woman is out of her mind.

AUTHOR: Kr - (U.S.A.)

Jill,
You can't go to law school because you have an injunction against you by the Colorado Supreme Court for unauthorized practice of law.

here is the link:

Says her name right there...Jill Drevescraft. Or is it Abigail Armstrong now? Jeeze...

What a sociopath.
which is Report #269041 and read what is stated in 'Consumer Comment #3' entitled- "Blame it on a Lawyer".

That comment was posted on August 21st 2007 when the Dow Jones was over 13,000 points. A little over a year after it was posted here at Ripoff Report, the 'Collapse' of the U.S. economy and the meltdown of the banking system took place in September of 2008.

Anyone can 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN, and watch it on the web for proof that the U.S. economy 'collapsed' and the banking system 'melted down' in September of 2008.

"Knowledge is power."

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

********************************   ALERT   *******************************

*Don't forget to visit the BANK OF AMERICA page of this site and read the Ripoff Reports for valuable information.

This is completely without merit.

AUTHOR: JM - (United States of America)

Having been in the same class; I wholly disagree this individual. Additionally, I have discussed the topic at length with the majority of other people that attended the course. The consensus seems to be that it was a well taught class by a very competent teacher. I feel this individual is attempting to discredit a fine teacher for personal gain.

#8 General Comment

Response

AUTHOR: englishprof - (United States of America)

I can see why he asked you to attend the writing center.

temporary