Complaint Review: Chad Pryor

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Houston Texas
Chad Pryor
Texas Fort Worth , Texas USA

Chad Pryor fraud! charged me hundred for gaming lol lessons and I am better then he is! Fort Worth Texas

Chad Pryor is giving me all sorts of excuses not to refund. I do not care he has hundres of do.lars he has to pay out in child support nor do I care about his penis problems and medical sills for his problem. I am sick of listening to his money woes and the desperate jobs he takes because as he says" no one will hire me". I was stupid enough to pay him neqrly $600 and demand a refund and no more excuses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Pryor/Fort-Worth-Texas/Chad-Pryor-fraud-charged-me-hundred-for-gaming-lol-lessons-and-I-am-better-then-he-is-1068504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Pryor