Complaint Review: Chad Smith

• Submitted: Sat, November 05, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: zz.ducky — Eufaula Oklahoma United States of America
Chad Smith
130 east Perry lane Mustang, OK 73064 Mustang, Oklahoma United States of America

Chad Smith Chad Smith Deceived, Lied on his word.cevedd Mustang, Oklahoma

10/15/2011 Purchased a trailer. We shook hands and you said call me if I have any problems. I Purchased the trailer 10/15/2011 in cash.

I called Sunday 10/16/2011 and told you about the locks on the Trailer wheel.  You said oh no, and that you would send them out next day air  Monday to me.

10/18/2011 I haven't received the key so I called and you were going to get a tracking number.

10/18/2001 2:38 pm You returned the call and I was told that you were going to get a tracking number.

10/19/2011 I texted you about the tracking number  and you replied text

Return text
 "Sorry tom it is hard to do this being the day I am very busy let me get that tracking number and it was sent FedEx"

10/20/2001 Texted several times and called and you ignore
my  pleas .

10/21/2011 Contacted Brent of parts about the shipment,
and he informed he didn't know anything about it  and would check with you.

10/22/2011 7:50 AM sent you this email . and text message
mail to you.

"Hello Chad

I have made appointment at the local tire shop on Monday to have the wheel lock removed.

Then I will be able to tighten the wheel bearings and be able to travel and change a flat if needed.

They charge 35.00 a wheel to remove the locks. I am purchasing new locks ($52.00).

The cost of services and locks will be $192.00 which I plan to send a bill to your address.

I'm expecting the way you have handled it so far and your lack of return calls, you will just ignore it.

That's Ok, I will then seek other actions for lack of concern on your part.

So much for your handshake and statement " call me if you have any problems."

No response.

10/23/2011  confirmation  of mail.  Received  Email of notice 10/23/2011 12:38 am

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Smith/Mustang-Oklahoma-76064/Chad-Smith-Chad-Smith-Deceived-Lied-on-his-wordcevedd-Mustang-Oklahoma-795344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Smith