Complaint Review: Chad Trentacosta

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: jchcomputers — Atlanta Georgia
Chad Trentacosta
3330 Cumberland Boulevard, Suite 500 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Chad Trentacosta, Trentacosta and Associates, Trentacosta & Associates P.C. Chad Trentacosta doesn't pay, Chad Trentacosta owe's money Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: You never received a bill?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have never even received a bill from this person

Chad Trentacosta from Trentacosta and Associates P.C. located at 3330 Cumberland Boulevard, Suite 500 Atlanta, GA hired me to work on his server, PC's and network and also to remove some viruses and get things set up correctly and he NEVER PAID me.  I called several times and he always said he sent the check or there must me a problem and he would re-send the check.  I guess he lied to me, he is a lawyer.  I would consider all of this before hiring him!

Chad Trentacosta is also not easy to work with.  He makes demands and is not very pleasant.  I offered to correct anything he was not happy with. Chad, I will not go away until YOU PAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Trentacosta/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Chad-Trentacosta-Trentacosta-and-Associates-Trentacosta-Associates-PC-Chad-Trentaco-1070725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Trentacosta

You never received a bill?

AUTHOR: jchcomputers - ()

The motivation in obviously to get paid.  I could not find you after you went out of business but noticed that you opened back up.  You say you paid us what we deserve but you said you never received a bill? You probably don't know much about IT, thats why you called us, so WE messed up your network? I contacted your staff and asked if there was any loose ends that needed to be tied up and they said no.  Even you said you were sending a check several times but never did.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have never even received a bill from this person

AUTHOR: Trentacosta and Associates - ()

I have no idea what this guy is talking about. He came to fix my computers and completely ruined how my computers were working. Not only did he charge me to come in a look at my computers, but he then charged me to fix the mistakes he made causing major issues including having my high volume real estae business down for days. I paid these people the money they deserved. It has been over 2 years since I have seen or heard anything from this company. This is completely not legit and I'm shocked there is a posting on this site with my name on it. This is an outlandish claim and I have no idea what the motive is at this point.