Complaint Review: Chad Whitermore

• Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: Very Unhappy Customer — St. Petersburg Florida USA
Chad Whitermore
563 65th street south St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Chad Whitermore - Happy Geek A company called, The Happy Geek(Thg web solutions aka, Bizmap Lister and Local map Listers) is offering first page placement on the Google search engine. He's a one man gig with no real office. I dro St. Petersburg, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Chad Whitermore, I did NOT write this report!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is an obvious message from Ken Folwell

I drove by his address 563 65th street south, St. Petersburg, Fl., 33707 and saw a run down rental property with a beat up truck in the driveway with his logo. I knocked on the door and some teenagers opened the door and informed me that Chad Whitermore was not there.
      He called my business up telling me his "company" would get be to the first page on Google. He asked for a $99 set-up fee and then wanted my credit card information for the next month's billing of $150. Long story short, My business never made it to the first page on Google and Chad Whitermore never refunded me my money.
      I tried to call several times and never got a return phone call. Word to the wise business person...Never do business with Chad Whitermore or the Happy Geek, Thg Web Solutions or Local map Listers in Tampa, Florida or anywhere else for that matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chad-Whitermore/St-Petersburg-Florida-33707/Chad-Whitermore-Happy-Geek-A-company-called-The-Happy-GeekThg-web-solutions-aka-Bizma-505057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chad Whitermore

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Chad Whitermore, I did NOT write this report!

AUTHOR: Ken Folwell - (USA)

Chad Whitermore,

I did NOT write this report. Again you are slandering me. If you have an unhappy customer you cannot blame it on me. There are MANY unhappy customers in Tampa and here in Tucson that you took money from and did NOT perform services. If you get reported for that it has NOTHING to do with me. Let this please be the last of this nonsence. I wish you and your endevours well......

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is an obvious message from Ken Folwell

AUTHOR: Chad - (USA)

Ken Folwell, an ex employee who is currently under investigation for embezzlement and fraud in the Tampa Bay area has clearly written this post. He is upset that her cannot go to our clients and pick up a check for our work. It's sad that he would actually take the time to write a false ripoff report. Our company is upstanding with no unhappy customers to date. By the way, our address, which we filed our corporation under years back, is from one of our rental properties that used to be an office (which is not run down and in a very nice area of St. Petersburg). We know this is coming from Ken Folwell as the property has been vacant for 2 months. Our company has offices in Tampa, NY, and Orlando.

This ex-salesperson, Ken Folwell, realizes that he can only sit back from behind a computer and continue to harass our company for his mistakes he has made. Perhaps someday he will become a better person and try working for the good of society. People like Ken Folwell make it hard for everyone.

Ken Folwell, if you have something to say, why not put your name on your post? I guess because you think lying to the general public would make you look bad, so why would you put your name down? Take your post down and start becoming a better person in life. By the way, this website tracked your IP address and will be used in the investigation.

It is a shame that nowadays anyone can go and make a post online and hide behind their computer screen. These kinds of frivolous rants clutter up the web and make it hard for people to get the real truth.

If anyone knows that whereabouts or any helpful details for Ken Folwell, please call the Tampa PD
(813) 354-6600