rank

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Stephanie — Nevada
Chain Reaction Cycles
Internet Ireland

Chain Reaction Cycles Fraudulently charged my debit card for $1800. Ballyclare Ireland, United Kingdom

*Author of original report: Talked with Chain Reaction Cycles

I was going to use my debit card to shop at Amazon and logged into my bank's front-end app to check my balance when I saw that an $1815 charge to CHAIN REACTION CYCLES was in my pending charges. It essentially cleaned out my checking account. Thankfully I only keep $2k in checking.

I contacted my bank as well as CHAIN REACTION CYCLES through their webmail interface on the website. I have received no response from CHAIN REACTION CYCLES regarding their debit card fraud. I had never heard of CHAIN REACTION CYCLES until this past Saturday.

My bank states that the "CVV" was not used nor the correct billing address. CHAIN REACTION CYCLES defrauded me of $1815.

I did not order anything from this vendor in Ireland. I am in the Western USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chain-Reaction-Cycles/internet/Chain-Reaction-Cycles-Fraudulently-charged-my-debit-card-for-1800-Ballyclare-Ireland-U-1133332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chain Reaction Cycles

Talked with Chain Reaction Cycles

AUTHOR: Steph C. - ()

My husband received a call from Chain Reaction Cycles and was informed that the charge had been flagged from inception. Thanks again to Linda at Chain Reaction Cycles.