Complaint Review: Chakery Design

• Submitted: Fri, September 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 04, 2006

• Reported By:Riyadh Other
Chakery Design
Grand Prairie, Texas U.S.A.

Chakery Design ripoff: bad service, stalling, never completed project, money not refunded or apology or compensation Grand Prairie Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Customer Reversed Credit Card Transaction

I had an agreement with the web design company Chakery to pay a 50% advance deposit to start developing my website. The mutually agreed upon website development deadline was 6 weeks. Chakery did not meet that deadline in a timely manner. In fact, even after an 18 week delay the project was still far behind schedule

24 weeks after the signing the agreement, Chakery still didn't deliver the services as promised. They began to stall, refused to return emails and generally did not live up to the terms of the project.

When I confronted them and demanded that the project be delivered on a specific deadline - they informed me they couldn't do the website as agreed and refused to set a deadline.

I of course asked for a refund.
Chakery refused. They sent me the intermediary files that were completed. However these were basically useless to me as other web development companies declined to use them because of the difficulties of integrating the Chakery work into their methodologies. A totally new project would have to be initiated.

Not only had I lost the 50% advance payment - I lost a lot of business as well due to Chakery's inability to perform as contracted. I couldn't launch my website online on the specified date, or promote my work as planned.

The services stipulated were not and have not been delivered as promised.

Saudi Arabia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chakery-Design/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75053/Chakery-Design-ripoff-bad-service-stalling-never-completed-project-money-not-refunded-213391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chakery Design

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Customer Reversed Credit Card Transaction

AUTHOR: Malcom - (U.S.A.)

This is what we get for doing business with someone who was not clear on what they wanted. we recieved approval every step of the way as we did what we were told to do by the client in this case Asma. The client approved the work that we completed in PHP which is the language that we design in. The client made reference to us handing over the files but made mention that they were of no use to them.

It is not our fault that the client is not a website designer. The client requested the files and we gave them to her. After we did that she went to her bank and said that the charges that she authorized were in valid. Can you believe that? we were hit by our merchant account for the amount we charged her.

If she lived in the USA that would have been fraud, but since she lived in Saudi Arabia she got away with it. We stand behind our name and excellent customer service. Chakery Design has been conducting great business since 2003. Visit our website and see why we are still offering top service nationwide. meanwhile take a look at the person who said that we have ripped them off and there website at theimagicians and ask them why there website is not up.