Complaint Review: Chalk Garden Co-op, JMR, Lolabella

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: WorstofUtah — Heber City Utah United States of America
Chalk Garden Co-op, JMR, Lolabella
74 S. Main St. Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Chalk Garden Co-op, JMR, Lolabella Worst service of any Utah company!! Bad quality, bad, condescending employees, LA's hand-me-downs lol Salt Lake City, Utah

I cannot believe that in 2012 a company would have people employed who are judgmental and racist as this company does.  I went into the store, in my gym clothes, not trying to be anything but a person who just went to the gym, but I got a whole lot more from this terrible company.

While I walked through the store, I had 3 employees follow me like I was a thieve.  Not one asked me to help me, they followed me and made me uncomfortable.  Finally I bought something just because I could and I couldn't believe a company would allow this type of behavior in this day and age.his

Not only did they act this way, but the quality of the clothes was terrible and so I did some background checking and the clothes I was paying a fortune for out of spite, were nothing more than LA's old hand-me-downs.  Buy online and avoid this store at all cost.  Terrible service, quality, and overpriced for the hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 04:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chalk-Garden-Co-op-JMR-Lolabella/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Chalk-Garden-Co-op-JMR-Lolabella-Worst-service-of-any-Utah-company-Bad-quality-bad-938296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chalk Garden Co-op, JMR, Lolabella