Complaint Review: Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — Belleville Kansas
Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC
2805 E Oakland Park Blvd #125 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC Commemorative Stamps - Ripoff Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

In 2003, I was contacted by Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC to purchase some Elvis Presley & Princess Diana stamps.  After checking with the BBB & finding no complaints, both sets were purchased.  The Elvis Presley for $1400 & Princess Diana stamps for $1200, thinking that I had made a wise investment for my husband & my future.  After having the stamps stolen recently & turning them in to our insurance company.  I was told that they were frauds & not even worth the paper they were printed on.  It burns me to think that $2600.00 went down the drain & these people have gotten away with it.

My husband & I work very hard for our money & now to have nothing to show for this investment.  I would like to encourage people NOT to buy anything over the telephone, Buyer Beware has taken on a whole new meaning for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chamberlain-Philatelics-LLC/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Chamberlain-Philatelics-LLC-Commemorative-Stamps-Ripoff-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1045199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC