Complaint Review: Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: john — gainesville Virginia United States of America
Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC
2805 East Oakland Park Blvd. #125 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC Elvis Presley Imperforate inverted stamp pairs Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

I was sold this Elvis stamp collection also.  I was told that there was only one other set like it.  You must have the other set.  I paid $1400.00 for it.  Just like you did.  They contacted me a few years ago trying to sell me the other half of my collection saying that it would complete my set making it more valuable.  Thankfully, my wife already informed me that I was scammed in the first place.  I called a number of stamp collectors  whom also have informed me that I was scammed and they wouldn't pay a dime for my collection.  I have no way to contact anyone about this except for Ripoff Report obviously.  It's amazing to me to read that someone else has also been taken advantage of with the same set of stamps I have.  What a bummer.  If I find out whom it was that scammed me, I will happily drive directly to their place of employment and beat them to a pulp.  I admit that I am a very aggressive man when it comes to being ripped off and I will be searching for the b*stard that scammed me like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chamberlain-Philatelics-LLC/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Chamberlain-Philatelics-LLC-Elvis-Presley-Imperforate-inverted-stamp-pairs-Ft-Lauderdal-1021012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chamberlain Philatelics, LLC