Complaint Review: Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Satisfaction guaranteed. Focused on quality not quantity only breeding or or two litters per year. Shrink-A-Bulls specialize in pure bred Champion English Bulldogs, pure bred French Bulldogs, & rare exotic colored bulldogs. Dogs raised in loving home, known by movie stars and the rich and famous as reliable breeders.

• Submitted: Sun, July 21, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: happychoices — Los Angeles California
Champ Bulldogs
Internet USA

Shrink-a-Bulls Bulldogs REVIEW: Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs breeder American Kennel Club (AKC) registered breeder, Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) health certified. Many of Shrinkabulls' bulldogs AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC) titles,other Championships, titles, service dog & therapy dog certifications. Bulldogs raised in a loving home instead of puppy mills!
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Shrinakbull dog breeders pledges to always resolve any issues! Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Shrinkabulls dog breeders. Shrinkabulls recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Champ Bulldogs / Shrinkabulls for its commitment to excellence.

SHRINK-A-BULLS CONTINUES TO PROVE "WHO THEY ARE” IN TERMS OF QUALITY & REPUTATION

"We have gone to great lengths to make sure to try and resolve any and all customer issues to the best of our abilities. We have joined the Corporate Advocacy Program because we want customers to know we will resolve any and all customer issues. We want our customers to have the most enjoyable experience possible in learning about the breeds we work with and selecting and bringing home their new puppy. We have proven our passion for quality and our reputability time and again. [continued below]....
..... Being a small family, hobby breeder, NOT a big company, all of our puppies are hand raised from birth with our family's 5 children. All of these puppies are home/family bred. Often the puppies produced grow up right alongside our k-9 parents and grandparents as a 3rd or 4th generation of the breeding line. Only the best quality adult dogs are bred and the puppies are only placed in approved homes who have passed the application process. We only offer the highest standard of puppies to our puppy buyers. Because we genuinely care about the homes our puppies go to, we offer lifetime education and support on puppy and Bulldog care. Being an AKC registered breeder who easily passed AKC home inspection in 2013, most of the adult dogs used in this bloodline are also OFA health certified. Many of these wonderful dogs have also earned the AKC CGC titles, a number of other Championships, titles, service dog & therapy dog certifications. We truly goes the extra mile!”

Life Stages Video to show our puppies growing up with our children

"We are recognized worldwide not only for breeding surpassingly beautiful healthy bulldogs from the best pedigrees in the world, but also for our strong celebrity association. Our dogs have appeared in countless movies, music videos, celebrity photo shoots, magazines and MTV shows, some of which have been viewed over 100 million times! One small example is a beautiful young celebrity actor bulldog puppy named "SHRINK-A-BULLS SLOAN" (2nd generation of this breeding line) who is staring in a big movie coming out early 2014! Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated actor “Eric Roberts" (actress Julia Roberts brother) is holding her in the previews (movie teasers)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIyVhlb1ubw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m3s”

JOE JONAS (Jonas Brothers) & ASHLEY GREENE (Alice in Movie "Twilight") adopting "Shrinkabulls Winston". Our family hand delivered him :) Winston is Joe's best friend. He goes everywhere, even on tour:)

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Abe Ward during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Shrinkabulls.
Shrink-a-Bulls is Ripoff Report Verified

Shrinkabulls are dog breeders that breed English and French bulldogs.

PLATINUM SINGER JASON DERULO: TRUMPETS WITH SHRINKABULLS HOME BRED PUPPY"JAX

Their customers mostly come from referrals, or from internet searches and their website.

SHRINKABULLS ACE CELEB SHOOT WITH "KEANA" & GLEE'S "SAMUEL LARSEN"

Shrinkabulls / Bulldogs Only Sold to Good Homes raised by loving family hobby breeders, registered with the AKC and SDI

After a potential customer contacts them, they have them fill out and application and provide references. If the references are good and they believe it will be a good home for the puppy, they will allow them to purchase the dog. They are provided with a contract of sale, Shrinkabulls keeps one copy and the customer gets the other. Then they pay for the puppy and it is delivered to them.

MOVIE PREVIEW "MAUL DOGS" Golden Globe nom winning actor "Eric Roberts" (actress Julia Roberts brother, movie teasers) starring "Shrinkabulls Sloan"

Shrinkabulls only allows adoptions to good homes, their goal is a happy and healthy life for all their bulldogs.

Shrinkabulls is not a certified business, they are hobby breeders. They are registered with the AKC and SDI. The AKC came out and did a home inspection in 2013 because that is required if a breeder has over 6 litters in a year, or over 20 transactions. They passed the inspection and are AKC and SDI registered. They also have OFA, CGC titles, and FCI, all of which are currently maintained and in good standing. They are not part of any relevant professional organizations other than those previously listed.

Another OUR BABY WITH ONE OF OUR PUPS

Shrinkabulls / Customer Service & Care

During the onsite interview, Owner Abe Ward was asked to describe some of the common complaints that they receive: “We have never, ever received one legitimate complaint. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever! Never! Because we will break our necks for people, we will give them free puppies or whatever they want, to solve a complaint. All the time we go above and beyond what any other breeder would do, but the fact is our reputation is huge. We have dogs that are in music videos that have been viewed thousands of times. The only complaint we had, the last complaint we had, was from a lady that said we were not AKC registered, we’re not a breeder, and we never even sold her a dog! We never met her in person and I have all the proof (of the dog’s lineage). We were accused of importing the puppies from other countries. I have the DNA proof, the AKC records, I showed them, and I put it on my Ripoff Report. After we came back to the report it was proven to be a fraudulent claim. We have never had a real, actual legitimate complaint because it’s pretty easy with what we do to do right by people, it’s not that complicated. No one trying to do wrong would refund your money, pay vet bills, and let you have the puppy! We go to extremes to do this.

POP STAR KEANA "CANDY FROM STRANGERS IN ITUNES STARING SHRINKABULLS ACE & SHRIKABULLS SLOAN

We’ve had 3 Ripoff Reports and all but one offered rebuttals and that last one was a lady that had nothing to do with us.”

Their standard practice for taking care of a complaint is to get back with people as fast as they can and try to be reasonable. They go over their contract and, if necessary, a replacement puppy is offered. Their contract states that they do not give cash refunds, but they have given cash refunds in the past if the customer is not interested in a replacement puppy. They will break the contract to make the customer happy.

CHER LLOYD MUSIC VIDEO "I WANT YOU BACK" VIEWED OVER 100 MILLION TIMES", ALL OVER MTV. STARRING HOME BRED PUPPY "SHRINKABULLS LEGACY"

Mr. Ward was asked to describe a specific situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service or products they received: “We basically will do anything. We hope they will be reasonable, but if they won’t relent we’ll do it. The only 2 complaints we had, the people offered a rebuttal on Ripoff Report, and they went back and publically apologized on Ripoff Report. The only one that didn’t was someone that didn’t buy a puppy from us. She never even dealt with us.”

Shrinkabulls has a standard process for following up with customers after a purchase. When a puppy goes home with its new owner, they follow up at least every other day by phone or email for the first few days. After that, they will generally checkup at least monthly to make sure everything is going smoothly.

SINGER CHANTEL, "SENDING MY LOVE" STARRING SHRINKABULLS LEGACY When asked what types of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer, Mr. Ward stated, “From the beginning we have busted our butts to do anything for anybody. This hasn’t changed. We give people free dogs when they don’t deserve them. We’re the only ones that do that! I can’t think of any other changes we’ve made except we’re trying to be more organized. We get back to people right away.”

Our baby son with our Home Bred Puppies

Mr. and Mrs. Ward are pleased to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. They want to be a reputable company and for their customers to be comfortable with purchasing from them. They hope this process will prevent people from being pushed away from buying from them. They believe that it is not about selling puppies, it is about getting them into the best homes.

GROUP "DELTA REA" "IF I LOVED YOU" STARRING SHRINKABULLS LEGEND

Shrinkabulls / Statements from Veterinarian.

"This is by far the most caring most responsible dog breeder I have ever worked with. Mr. Ward has never turned down any procedure recommended for any of his dogs regardless of price. I have never seen him or any one in his family breed a dog that wasn't of sound health & high quality. Many of the puppies sold to new families continue being patients of my clinic & these puppies are all very healthy sound quality beautiful adult dogs. I have yet to have an owner complain which says a lot considering all the issues that this breed is prone to in general. I strongly recommend this breeder to anyone looking to purchase a bulldog puppy.” ~ Shrinkabulls Veterinarian

Actor Tyler Posey (of Teen Wolf/Maid In Manhattan Jennifer Lopez) with "SHRINKABULLS TITAN" for TROIX Magazine

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM SHRINKABULLS BULLDOGS

They’re new policy is to always contact all customers to gather valuable feedback so that they can continue to adapt and deliver the best dogs possible and to keep good feeling and communication with all puppy families. They are willing to go beyond the call of good customer service and, in the event anyone is unhappy do what it takes to make things right with their customers in any reasonable manner. We do offer a one year health guarantee for listed congenital defects. However, in any event we try to do what we feel is truly fair and reasonable. To treat others the way we would expect to be treated.

OUR BEAUTIFUL HOME BRED LILAC MAGNUM

S.B recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. While S.B does not have any legitimate complaints they are constantly working to improve communication because it has been hard at times for them to return all emails from new people quickly due to large family responsibilities, having 5 children (3 of which are still in diapers), constant animal care & full time jobs. Also by joining this program Mr. Ward has made a positive step in communication & customer service as any legitimate concerns will be addressed. Often times, however, competitors (fellow dog breeders) will post fraudulent untruthful reports to cut down competition with other breeders. This mis-informs customers. This program allows Ripoff to proactively investigate any complaints that are made to solve them or discover if they are fraudulent so that in the end the customer gets the correct facts.

OUR HOME BRED BLUE & BLACK PUPPIES

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Ward and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that this dog breeder is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

JAX LILAC

Read more aboutt why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

Champ Bulldogs Scott Ward, Andrea Ward, Caroline Ward and Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs is not AKC registered and their puppies are from abroad Internet

After contacting Champ Bulldogs also affiliated with Shrinkabulls regarding a puppy I was interested in the whole disaster started right before my eyes. The lady was kind and very informing at first, her name was Caroline and although she never would give me her last name or much information about herself she claimed to have worked directly with Andrea and Scott Ward which are the owners of Champ Bulldogs or Shrinkabulls. I was given a long sob story about her health, how the puppies meant so much to the family and were the last of a dying pedigree that would always be extremely special to them. Then the BS started, I was rushed into placing a deposit only 24 hours after making contact, not given any information about their AKC registry and only told the dogs were FCI papered and in the process of being dually registered with the AKC at which time she sent me a sire liter processing receipt. Which later I found out to be a bunch of lies, AKC never once could verify the information they were giving to me, Bulldog Club of America which I was referred to by the AKC was very informing and almost alarming to what degree these people go to scam people out of their money. I soon learned all information I was being given was falsified and from a litter they'd registered in 2009. I was given a name and number for a veterinarian hospital they claimed had helped with the birthing of the beautiful puppy I was interested in, after doing my research I found that the Vet was nowhere I would ever take my dog and hardly recognized by any credentials, website or AKC and BCA associations. They then started to get a little frusterated as I worked through the information, constantly staying in contact with them and allowing them to keep providing any and all information they were able to. All of which was very confusing and completely bogus without any verifiable means. After making multiple calls to the AKC trying to verify their registrations, I finally followed their advice and caled the Bulldog Club of America and had a long talk with a lady that knew of Scott Ward and his entourage quite well and over the last 15+ years has heard and dealt with many of unsatisfied clients. I was told the puppies they are selling won't ever be AKC registered because they're all from the Netherlands and other foreign countries along with a lot of examples from other clients that have had beyond bad experiences with Champ Bulldogs. Caroline will all along maintain that the reason nothing checks out is because they're FCI registered and in the process of being AKC registered, if you check into that it won't add up and will just end with that's not even possible. After giving them the benefit of the doubt I was going to still try and work something out as the puppy they showed photos of on their website was absolutely adorable. But after asking for references multiple times I realized she was ignoring my request, never once gave me an email or telephone number to a happy client and sort of looking past that I figured if they could send me current cell phone photos of the puppy with todays date on a piece of paper then maybe we could still work something out, that again was a dead end and something they refused to do. Only then she said I have asked for more information than anybody they've ever sold a puppy to and that they would be keeping the dog I placed a deposit on but would not be able to refund my deposit because that's non-refundable. I never once told them I was done doing my research and trying to pursue the purchase of the dog, I simply stated how I was interested in finding out more information and hopefully something confirming enough to feel safe about wiring them as they requested the remaining $4,700. They would pressure me, say that I needed to send the money before they sold the puppy to another family that was interested and then once I had told them nothing checked out and that I was going to need photos and references they decided they were going to keep the puppy. I spoke with a lady that was referred to me through the BCA and she explained how her expereience went with them quite some years ago and just off what she stated I had finally made my decision it was time to write this review and let others possibly interseted in the Champ Bulldogs know it's nothing to get involved with. They won't let you come to their home and purchase the dog, only want to ship the puppy via United Airlines and will demand your deposit immediately after contact stating they have many of interested people that are looking for puppies and they won't be able to hold it without the deposit. Immediately after receiving the deposit they'll flood your inbox with unnessecary information all to take your attention off what really matters and then request you send the remaining funds within 48 - 72 hours or else they'll have to sell the puppy to the next interested individual.

Last words would be to contact me with any questions regarding my experience and to stay away until you have checked each and every avenue given to you. They are very good at what they do, have no credentials and will not give you references as the AKC requested I have before ever considering a purchase online. They won't allow you to meet the sire or dam (father or mother) and continously confuse you on where they're located. They gave me information to three different towns located in Ohio and claim Scott lives in Maryland and that they just recently relocated to Ohio. I have made contact with the Attorney General for the state of Ohio and plan to speak with the Better Business Bureau about their conduct as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Champ-Bulldogs/internet/Champ-Bulldogs-Scott-Ward-Andrea-Ward-Caroline-Ward-and-Shrinkabulls-Champ-Bulldogs-is-1068869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Champ Bulldogs

THIS IS THE FAKEST REPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

AUTHOR: Jen Cambell - ()

THIS IS A FAKE REPORT! DON'T BELIEVE ONE WORD! THIS MAKES ME SO MAD because I have bred/studded my very own female to the AKC sire's Dez & AKC grandsire Boss that she wrote this whole report about! Its crazy! All my puppies litters were AKC registered just fine from these same dogs. ITS FAKE! Email me & I will show you all of my AKC registration records from breeding to their studs & the AKC papers from the two dogs that I purchased from them! The last dog I purchased from them was from the same litter the poster is saying isn't registered! Well guess what I have my dogs AKC papers from them just fine! WE GO TO THE SAME VET! I have had to go to their house several times to breed my females! Their has never been a problem with registering any of my litters sired by their studs. Their dogs are pets in perfect conditions! They have always gone over the top for me. If I have a health question with any of my puppies they bend over backwards for me. They have even drove in the middle of the night to bring me breathing treatments when I had a sick puppy! This is not your average breeder here! This breeder goes WAY ABOVE the call of duty! This false complaint makes me SICK! I hope noone believes this trash! I know for a FACT that they were AKC inspected earlier this year and passed with flying colors. I saw the inspection reports. The AKC inspector said their dogs & paper work were both in great condition. SO THIS COMPLAINT BEING 100% FAKE FRAUD WAS WRITTEN BY A BREEDER or AN IDIOT WHO GOT MISINFORMATION AND RAN WITH IT! Notice the person who wrote this report never bought the dog so she doesn't know how the story would have ended. If she had bought it she would have been thrilled because they have the BEST DOGS! I have one from the litter she is referring too, I know the AKC sire & grandsire well! Read the reports below of proof where the breeder invited the poster to pick the puppy up in person & meet the sire. And where the breeder showed her proof of AKC registration! If anyone has any questions EMAIL ME jen.gillespie2001@gmail.com ! I have all the AKC documents of every breeding of have done to their studs & the AKC papers for the puppy I purchased out of this litter!!! The picture is of the sire of my puppy & the one the poster "wanted to buy". (does he look ugly to you)? Anyone who is reading this please look over my upset tone. You can say anything about me but if you lie about someone I know to be a great breeder who has helped me for years, yeah it upsets me! I attached a pic I had of Dez the sire to my puppy & the puppy poster said she was going to purchase. Yeah

Satisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Shawna - ()

I just happened to come upon this report, as I'm considering adding another bulldog to my family. I got my little chunky bulldog Jazzy from Champ Bulldogs a few years ago (Jan 2010). She was and still is in perfect health. She has the sweetest temperament, LOVES children and other dogs, and is overall just an awesome dog.

I cannot say whether or not the complaint that was posted is true or not.  However, I never had any problems when I registered my dog and had a pleasant experience overall. It might be different now, but I put down the deposit via paypal, then gave the remaining balance in cash the day I picked up my puppy. I was never pressured into putting down a deposit or giving them the balance prior to getting the puppy.

I was sent pictures/info on several puppies to choose from out of the litter.  I didn't go to their house in Cumberland or Ohio to pick up the puppy, so again...I'm not sure about that part of the complaint. I live in Northern Virginia, so I met Scott half way.  Everything went very smoothly.

Like I said, I had a wonderful experience and absolutely love my Jazzy girl. I've actually recommended them to my friend who wants to buy a dog from them in the future.

horrible looking bulldog

AUTHOR: JackRopste - ()

If you bought this puppy from Champ Bulldogs or Shrinkabulls I am very happy to see what he looks like at about 6 - 9 months. This is a horrible looking bulldog, nothing like what a purebred dog should look like and if I were to guess you don't have papers for this particular dog. Did they claim they would send those to you after your purchase?

I have had experience with Champs Bulldogs and they are ridiculously lazy people that don't breed dogs but instead fly them from foreign countries and sell them to people ignorant enough to believe their crap. They haven't ever won a show, nobody at the bulldog club of america has even a positive comment about Scott, Andrea or Caroline. They have recently changed names and even had a different lady make all email contact. They are working at making a better name for themselves but from what I have saw it's still the same worthless peices of crap working the same damn scams they've been working for the last 4-5 years.

Just make sure to follow out every lead, avenue and call the proper people to do your research before purchasing a puppy from these scam artists.

It's crazy how testimonials come out months later

AUTHOR: happychoices - ()

I asked, begged and pleaded for customer testimonials. To no prevail they were not available in July. Now months later you have these people trying to help sweep this under the rug. I am nobody you need to try and take credit from, this was my exact experience and whether they admit their wrong doing or just try and cover it up I know the truth and actual facts about my experience with champ bulldogs! STAY AWAY!!!

If you risk 5k via wire transfer to a company based in Maryland but operating out of Ohio it's only your fault you've been warned. These people are scum bags to say the leader, not Scott, Andrea or Caroline are registered breeders and can only say so much in the end let the akc or bulldog club of America tell you the facts!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Benzo - ()

I just purchased a puppy from Caroline and Andrea and I must say it was an excellent, smooth process. The puppy was EXACTLY as described. Caroline was very informative and helpful through the entire process.

I must say this is an extremely nice lady and a pleasure to deal with. Do not hesitate to purchase a puppy from them.

I have bought a puppy through shrinkabulls

AUTHOR: George T - ()

Hi,

I just came accross this. I am a customer from shrinkabulls about 6 months ago I purchased a dog through them. I cannot verify if it was shipped from another country as I did get it through united. Before purchasing I did contact other breeders that had similiar colors to our dogs and couldnt find anything really negative, unfortunately there was nothing positive either available. So we took a leap of faith and purchased our puppy through them anyway.

The dog arived as discussed in perfect health and he is a great dog, he is probably one of the smarter dogs ive ever raised. He doesnt have the typical fat face that most bullies have so that is a mild concern that maybe he is mixed somewhere but we have no regrets. I even plan to use them again in the future, the dog checked out in perfect health. Its a bit pricey yes, but the dog came in good health so im not really worried about it.

I have attached an album of when we first got our pup

#7 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

PROOF OF FAKE REPORT! MUST READ! SCROLL DOWN BELOW REPORT

AUTHOR: CAROLINE MIDDLETON - ()

PROOF - THIS REPORT IS UTTERLY FAKE & UNTRUE !! SEE ALL PROOF IN ATTACHMENTS

- ATTACHED FIND COPIES OF THE PUPPY IN QUESTIONS: * ELECTRONIC AKC LITTER RECEIPT, *SIRE'S AKC CERTIFICATION, * MOTHER'S AKC CERTIFICATE, * GRANDSIRE'S AKC CERTIFICATE, *PHOTOS OF BOTH PUPPY AND HIS *GRANDSIRE. BOTH SIRE & GRANDSIRE HAVE BEEN AKC DNA TESTED SO NO QUESTION ABOUT THESE BEING THE CORRECT PARENTS.

I ALSO ATTACHED EMAIL CONVERSATIONS WHERE YOU CAN SEE WE INVITED THIS PERSON TO COME PICK THEIR PUPPY UP IN PERSON & MEET THE PARENTS ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS! WE GAVE THEM OUR VET AS A REFERENCE. OUR VET IS A LICENCED USDA ACCREDITED SPECIALTY VET! ONE CALL TO THE USDA GOVERNMENT OFFICE VERIFIES THAT!

THIS REPORT WAS MADE AFTER THIS EVIDENCE WAS GIVEN TO THE POSTER! THAT BEING SAID THIS WHOLE COMPLAINT IS PHONY! PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. I HAVE SAVED ALL ORIGINAL EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE IN THIS SITUATION AS EVIDENCE THAT US CHAMPBULLDOGS TREATED POSTER/PUPPY BUYER Brianna Baker VERY KIND / RESPECTFUL & MET ALL OF HER DEMANDS BEFORE THIS WAS POSTED :( PLEASE STOP & LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENTS!

just do your research

AUTHOR: happychoices - ()

simple they might sell nice english bulldogs and perhaps they get them all from wonderful breeders and are like the broker of the bullies. Either way I know what I found out when I was in the process of purchasing one of their puppies, their rude very abbrasive people. The AKC does verify registration numbers and has no issue doing so for any other breeder but out of the three phone calls I made to them they couldn't seem to verify anything from the Ward family since 2009.

What was said between the Bulldog Club of America and me is a whole different story. Email me and I will explain but just proceed with caution and definitely don't place a deposit on a puppy until you've saw up to date cell phone photos. I have heard of stories where Scott and Andrea Ward were banned from breeding, sold a puppy that once delivered was almost 3 years old and on another attempt to scam somebody took full transfer of funds and never delivered the actual puppy. I am not sure why these people have not written reviews but assume soon enough it will all catch up with them.

Enjoy your Bulldog import business Caroline, I received an email from another one of you just the other day talking about new staff and new outlook. Maybe that will mean honest responses and not just picked through emails that you know depict nothing of what my experience with you was truly like.

all I can say is do your research

AUTHOR: happychoices - ()

This breeder might sell good dogs or they might not, I did my research and from what I was told in and around the Bulldog world they're known for very bad practices and are not BREEDERS! I specifically asked if I were to travel to pick up the puppy if I would be able to visit with the dam and sire. Caroline said sh wasn't sure that would be possible and that she could only meet me at the airport. The AKC had no knowledge of the registration numbers for either the sire or dam and even more oddly the litter or puppies. Not Champ bulldogs or Shrinkabulls is a registered bulldog breeder or kennel and they'll tell you all the excuses in the world as to why.

Call the Bulldog Club of America and speak with anybody there and then call the AKC and do the same, I did and it was eye opening to say the least. If you look at reviews for other considered breeders you'll find what you're looking for, then try to find even one review for Shrinkabulls or Champ Bulldogs and you'll never be able to. I asked Caroline for cell phone photos, videos, anything current and it seemed like she just never would respond or answer my questions. Either way as I said this is just my experience, I should have done my research prior to leaving a deposit on the dog but didn't and learned my lesson.

If I were asked about Champ Bulldogs my only response would be as I was told "STAY AWAY"

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE COMPLAINT!! READ PROOF BELOW COMPLAINT

AUTHOR: champ bulldogs - ()

THIS COMPLAINT IS COMPLETELY & UTTERLY FALSE!

CHAMP BULLDOGS SENT THIS LADY PROOF OF AKC REG ON JULY 9TH 2013, BEFORE THIS WAS POSTED. DOCUMENTS SENT: ELECTRONIC COPY OF AKC LITTER RECEIPT, BOTH SIRE & DAM'S AKC REGISTRATION SLIPS,  & THE PUPPY SHE WAS TO PURCHASER'S ACTUAL AKC NUMBER! MY FAMILY OWNS NOT ONLY THE PUPPY AND THE PARENTS BUT ALSO BOTH GRANDPARENTS ON THE MOTHERS SIDE. THE GRAND FATHER IS BOSS AKA DEACON WHO'S FACE IS FAMOUS. HE HAS REPRESENTED THE BULLDOG BREED ON THE FACE OF GOOGLE FOR MANY YEARS. HE WAS THE ONE WE LOST OF OLD AGE RELATED ISSUES WHEN THIS LITTER WAS ABOUT 7 WEEKS OLD. THE SIRE IS "Realstud Captain Henry Hudson"! HE IS THE BEST QUALITY - BOTH HIS SIRE & GRANDSIRE ARE WORLD & ENG CHAMPIONS. THE HARDEST TITLES FOR A BULLDOG TO EARN. THESE TITLES PUT OUR LITTLE AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS TO SHAME. POINT BEING THIS PUPPY WAS BRED VERY VERY WELL & NEVER FCI REGISTERED! FCI IS THE WORLD REGISTRATION FOR SHOWING INT OR AT WORLD SHOWS. WE NEVER HAD ANY NEED TO REG THIS PUPPY WITH FCI AS HE WAS GOING TO A PET HOME. ADDITIONALLY WE DID SEND THIS LADY VIDEOS & MANY MANY PHOTOS OF THIS PUPPY FROM BIRTH ON! IT IS WRONG & VERY UNETHICAL OF ANY MEMBER OF THE BCA TO BLUNTLY LIE TO SOMEONE! TELLING THEM OUR PUPPIES ARE NOT AKC REG & RAISED BY US BUT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANY ORGANIZATION WITH A REPUTATION COULD OPERATE IN A WAY TO DECEIVE ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC, THAT GOES AGAINST THE BCA CODE OF ETHICS! I'M HOPING THEY HAVE US CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER BREEDER! AGAIN I HAVE ALL THE PROOF OF THIS & I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE IT WITH ANY & EVERYONE, PLEASE EMAIL ME! CHAMPBULLDOGS.COM

BELOW I AM LISTING THE ACTUAL PUPPY IN QUESTIONS AKC REGISTRATION NUMBER & BOTH OF ITS PARENTS REGISTRATION NUMBERS. HOPEFULLY THAT WILL HELP ANYONE READING THIS DRAW THE FACTUAL CONCLUSION THAT THIS WHOLE COMPLAINT IS PHONY :( THE AKC LITTER APPLICATION WAS SENT TO THE POSTER ON JULY 9TH 2013. SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS PERSON TO POST THIS COMPLAINT ON JULY 21 2013 A GOOD TIME AFTER THE PROOF (ELECTRONIC COPY OF AKC LITTER RECEIPT) WAS SENT TO THIS PERSON.

WHITE BULLDOG PUPPY AKC #: NP346253/01