Complaint Review: Champion Forest Car Care

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 11, 2010

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Champion Forest Car Care
Champion Forest Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Champion Forest Car Care HIGH CHARGING CROOKED MECHANIC WITH CHRISTIAN EMBLEM ON FRONT DOOR! Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kelly From Spring

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal pro Champion Car Care

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Champion Forest Car Care is an honest and very good priced auto repair business. Don"t believe what some shade tree mechanic and his customers says.

*Consumer Comment: CHAMPION FOREST CAR CARE

*Consumer Comment: CHAMPION FOREST CAR CARE - HONEST AND GIVES GOOD VALUE

The owner, "William" slowly but surely gains your trust, repair by repair, just like Domestic Auto Experts started out doing when they sucked blood, like the mechanic leaches they are, on FM 1960. He starts out charging you maybe a few hundred bucks for something, then it's no less than 600.00 just to replace a broken bolt on something. He's attrociously high and plays the "Good ole Boy" routine with you, and has a big Christian Fish emblem on his front door.

After William sucked me dry financially I went to a shade-tree mechanic who was a REAL CHRISTIAN and said, "WHENEVER, YOU EVER SEE THAT FISH THING ON THE FRONT DOOR OF AN AUTO SHOP, RUN LIKE HELL BACK TO YOUR CAR, WORKING OR NOT, AND HAUL BUTT OUTTA THERE, ASAP!" I just am of the opinion that mechanics see a sucker and they insert their blood sucking fangs and suck you dry of your food money. William, the owner at Champion Forest Car Care is no exception.

He may be honest now, I highly doubt it though, because now he's got a gimmick whereby he gives Klein teachers a 10% discount on all repairs, POOR UNFORTUNATE KLEIN TEACHERS WHO TAKE THAT BITE SO ERRONEOUSLY! After getting to know him and having trusted him it just puts a rank taste in my mouth with all mechanics. He's not as bad as say, Domestic Auto Experts, but he's up there in pricing, all right.

Archie c.
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Champion-Forest-Car-Care/Houston-Texas-77066/Champion-Forest-Car-Care-HIGH-CHARGING-CROOKED-MECHANIC-WITH-CHRISTIAN-EMBLEM-ON-FRONT-DOO-322990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Champion Forest Car Care

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kelly From Spring

AUTHOR: Willie - (U.S.A.)

Well Kelly from spring i think that is what the word ( Rebuttal ) is for so people can come to the rescue of other people falsely accused of things. You Think    Daaaaaa

Is that all you have to do is sit on the internet and read reports and make comments on something you no nothing about.   Get a job.

AUTHOR: Kellie - (U.S.A.)

I have been taking my cars to Willie for 17 years...I was shocked to see what someone wrote about him and his shop. Willie is an excellent mechanic and I have referred many friends to him and will continue to do so. I would never bring my car to anybody else as long as he is in business.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I have read hundreds of these complaints and the rebuttles here seem a little strange. It seems at first that regular customers have come to this shop owners aid. However if you read other reports some have rebuttles some dont but what none of them have is 3 supportive rebuttles in 5 days after the negative report was up for 2 months and then no more customers write anything after that. Is this his best 3 customers coming to his aid and then he is out of customers or is this a smart shop owner making 3 rebuttles in 5 days under different names. Look at some other reports and see if the dates and the same sounding tone of the rebuttles seem more fishy than the one he may or may not have on the door. Also the complainer called him William and everyone one else says hes willie and they all found this bad report at the same time what were his customers that love him so much looking for on this web site in the Auto repair section. hopefully they were not looking up another auto shop why else would they do that if willie is so great. Just remember you can be who ever you want on the web and unless you are checking out an auto shop or complaining about an auto shop or just bored whay would you be in this section of this site anyway make sense of it for yourself.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Rebuttal pro Champion Car Care

AUTHOR: Rl - (U.S.A.)

I have taken my family's autos to " Willie" for over ten years. I will continue to do so. I have experienced nothing but honesty and straight forthcoming from " Willie ". If the costs are a little higher, which I have found that they are not, big deal. I have confidence that the work will be done in an expert manner.

He has never charged me for labor or parts before first consulting with me. He will not charge one for a new part when he used a rebuilt part. I have never seen a "fish" symbol on his door. If he is a Christian, I am glad. The way he runs his business leads me to believe he is. His customers call him " Willie ".

He is a devoted family man. I'm considered a "good ole boy". I don't know if " Willie" is a "good ole boy". So what if he is. I consider him "an honest ole boy. If "Willie" were unscrupulous or a cheat, he would not have been in business for as long as he has.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Willie - (U.S.A.)

If you want the truth about Champion Fosest Car Care then just ask around their neiborhood or ask some of their customers. You will not find but a few shops as honest and fair as they are in all of Houston. So if you want fair prices and honest repairs go see them. Or you could go see your good old SHADE TREE mechanic for your repairs and then go see Champion Forest Car Care to repair what the Shade Tree boys screew up. Don't believe what one person says about Champion Forest Car Care or about William. Believe all the customers that really know about William.

Sincerely

CHAMPION FOREST CAR CARE

AUTHOR: Mkhim - (U.S.A.)

To Whom It May Concern,

First and foremost, I have and will continue to use the services provided by Champion Forest Car Care center. My experiences have been pleasant and I strongly believe that Willie and his team provide valuable services to the community. I have had services done elsewhere and have not been as satisfied as I've been with Champion Forecast Car Care; e.g. before I become a customer of Champion Forest Car Care, I frequent the Firestone shops and was asked on numerous occasions to purchase services that either did not exist nor needed.

And, if you compare service fees from one shop to another they are relatively close due to the usage of the union labor guideline rules. However, the key differentiator of Champion Forest Car Care vs. other shops (e.g. Firestone) is that Willie and his team only bills you for what's truly needed. This is a rare behavior in today's society of plus-selling.

Regards,
M

CHAMPION FOREST CAR CARE - HONEST AND GIVES GOOD VALUE

AUTHOR: Manuelp - (U.S.A.)

I have done business with Champion Forest Car Care and "Willy" for over twenty-five years with never a complaint. I believe the "report" appears to be posted by a competitor. The owner/operator doesn't go by "William" and I have never seen an "Ichthus" posted on his door, but I have found him to be honest to a fault. I never hesitate to recommend him to friends and have always gotten good reports in response. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against another."