Complaint Review: Champion enterprises unlimited

• Reported By: Socalkira — San Diego California United States of America
Champion enterprises unlimited
Po box 990670 Naples, Florida United States of America

Champion Enterprises Unlimited door to door FRAUD Naples, Florida

A young man who claimed his name was Jeremy White knocked on my door to sell magazines in order to win a trip on August 22,2012. I listened to his lies about wanting to go to college etc. and he sold me into thinking this was for a good cause. He would not take no for an answer so actually made me uncomfortable. i told him i did not need magazines and he said that no one wants them but i should help him. I purchased 24 issues of Car and Driver by writing a check for $64. He said it may take a while to get the first issue.

I asked for a supervisor name I could call in case there was an issue. He gave me Chris McBee and the number 239-503-0473. I called the number in early December since I still had not received a magazine. I'm certain the young man who answered was the guy who came to my door and sold me the magazines. I knew it was fraud then. He asked me to text him my receipt number etc and he would look into the issue. I did and he responded that it would be taken care of. A month later still no magazines and I called the number to follow up. The phone is disconnected. Needless to say I'm pissed and have been totally taken advantage of. I want these guys to go down. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Champion-enterprises-unlimited/Naples-Florida-34116/Champion-Enterprises-Unlimited-door-to-door-FRAUD-Naples-Florida-999174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Champion enterprises unlimited