Complaint Review: Chancellors learning system

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: Courtney — Jonesboro Louisiana
Chancellors learning system
Internet USA

Chancellors learning system This company is a complete ripoff!! They are dishonest and just want to make their money. I signed up with them and was told I could cancel at anytime since I pay for each book I would receive, in which I did. The book was a cheap made book which cost a fortune. I received two books from them before realizing they were not what they made themselves out to be. No one contacted me to see how I was doing with it. I would call and leave messages Fishers Indiana

This company is a complete ripoff. I was told when I signed up almost 7 years ago that I could cancel at anytime and only pay for my materials as I needed them. They were very dishonest not to mention the cheap materials they have. I ordered two books by which I did pay for. This company did nothing else for me and still expects me to pay them $4500 and for what I do not know. They have now put me in collections which is keeping me from buying a house. I am very disgusted with them. They are very sneaky and I feel they owe it to many people to wipe their credit clean. How do you charge someone for doing nothing for them? I paid for what I did get from them. Lord forbid you need to get someone on the phone for help. I'm more than frustrated with them right now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chancellors-learning-system/internet/Chancellors-learning-system-This-company-is-a-complete-ripoff-They-are-dishonest-and-ju-1166802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chancellors learning system