Complaint Review: Chancey and Chancey Property Management

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — United States of America
Chancey and Chancey Property Management
douglas, Georgia United States of America

Chancey and Chancey Property Management Tammy and Jay and Doug (property manager) Ripoff rentals douglas, Georgia

I recently went up to GA on a limb trying to start over. I looked at a few houses and put down money on a place A DAY before I was even supposed to move in.  We had a terrible emergency happen in my family where I was forced back to FL. I called this so called chancey and chancey up for my money back because I did not even move in yet, it was within one hour.  They would NOT return my money. They ARE a scam, and they are not professional at all. I had my apparent "landlord" cussing at me and calling me stupid! I would NOT recommend renting anything from these scam artists. I also believe they may be the same people who are selling sick dogs in Douglas GA.  Beware, they will screw you over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chancey-and-Chancey-Property-Management/douglas-Georgia-/Chancey-and-Chancey-Property-Management-Tammy-and-Jay-and-Doug-property-manager-Ripoff-r-938442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chancey and Chancey Property Management