Complaint Review: Chandler Hill Partners

• Submitted: Sat, July 31, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 31, 2004

• Reported By:Sugar Land Texas
Chandler Hill Partners
Www.Chandlerhill.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Chandler Hill Partners AKA Sterling Hightower ripoff Scammed me out of thousands of dollars!! Website is worthless!! Houston Texas *Update: Rip-off Report Investigation: Chandler Hill Partners - Ms. Hightower recently stated, she knew she could not satisfy 100% of her clients and that is why they have made even more changes over and above their liberal Adjustment policy.

========================

I was completly scammed out of thousands of dollars from the Houston office of Chandler Hill Partners. I was lead to believe that Chandler Hill had access to the "decison makers" in Houston and they were "connected" to all the right peole and companies. All I had to do was fork over more than $5,000 and their wonderful "website" would show me the way. So far I have not had ONE interview let alone any offers.

My "Salesman" (if you can call him that) told me that I would be in a new position before my credit card bill was due. All I had to do was to sign on the line!!

I feel totally mislead, scammed and lied to and want to caution everyone to do their research before they hand over this kind of money!!

Beware!!!!

John
Sugar Land, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2004 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chandler-Hill-Partners/Houston-Texas-77056/Chandler-Hill-Partners-AKA-Sterling-Hightower-ripoff-Scammed-me-out-of-thousands-of-dollar-101572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chandler Hill Partners