Complaint Review: Chang and Diamond APC

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: PDiazSD — San Diego California
Chang and Diamond APC
624 Broadway San Diego CA El Cajon , California USA

Chang and Diamond APC- Jason Gollmer Stole Money, Deceptive practices, misappropriation of client funds El Cajon , San Diego  California

*Author of original report: ISSUE RESOLVED TO SATISFACTION

I had my "FREE" consultation and agreed to hire them. I gathered all the paperwork they asked for, I answered all of their questions, I completed their
intake form. I paid them on 07/18 when I met with Mr. Diamond who spoke maybe 5 words to me and just said sign, sign sign.. no explanations he didn't even allow me to go over what I was signing and on 07/22 I got an email from Jason saying my case had been filed. I never even saw my BK petition!! As I was reviewing what they had filed I realized that there were some questions about lawsuits, and I had one within the last year in which I got a settlement, I called Jason immediately and let him know. They advised me that I should not show up to my BK hearing, and that I should call another lawyer and LIE about my settlement!!! I requested at that time to have my case dismissed since it precluded me from Chapter 7, I also asked him not to do anymore work on the case. I requested a refund, 5 days later I got an email from him with an "accounting".. They had literally billed me for everything including my FREE consultation, they billed me for things that were before I had ever agreed to hire them, before I signed the retainer!!! They took every single penny I gave them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chang-and-Diamond-APC/El-Cajon-California/Chang-and-Diamond-APC-Jason-Gollmer-Stole-Money-Deceptive-practices-misappropriation-o-1071697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chang and Diamond APC

ISSUE RESOLVED TO SATISFACTION

AUTHOR: PDiazSD - ()

Chang and Diamond have resolved my issues to my satisfaction.