Complaint Review: Change-My-Address.com

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: butterfly49 — Gainesville Georgia
Montgomery, Ohio USA

Change-My-Address.com charge me 19.95 to change my address Montgomery Ohio

Beware of using GOOGLE for looking up changing your address through the United States Post office. Make sure you read everything before you do anything. Do not make the mistake I made in trying to change my address through what I thought was the post office.

It is the very first one that pops up for google search for changing your address. Make sure you look for the offical post office web site.

These guys of ripping off people who do not have good computer skills and making a killing. Then when you call to complain and are angry about it they hang up on you. Real professional business.

One woman Tera was her name, even though I was angry she was very professional. Even though I did not agree with her and told her I felt sorry for her that she worked for a rip off company, her reply was it paid the bills.

Sad to say people have to work for such crooks to make a living. It reminds me of the carpetbaggers of the civil war era.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Change-My-Addresscom/Montgomery-Ohio-45242/Change-My-Addresscom-charge-me-1995-to-change-my-address-Montgomery-Ohio-1079365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Change-My-Address.com