Complaint Review: Change My address

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: moose10S — Waynesville Missouri
Change My address
Internet USA

Change My address Rip Off Scam seemed to look like the USPS and close to the USPS shortcut Internet

I recently thought I was going to the USPS official site to change my address but mistakenly went to a scam address www.change-my-address.com instead of www.changemyaddress.com which redirects you to the offical US Postal Service site. Additionally, I was chareg $19.95 for whaqt the USPS charges me $1. I meant to leave site when I was notified of $19.95 but apprently the charge went through and is on my pending charges on American Express. These people are rip-off artists who are stealing money and posing like they are the official change of address site. Only if you go very slowly will you see their scam. Unfortunately, I am now out an Additionaly $18.95 over what the USPS would have charged !!!! @#$$@$ !!!! Someone at eh USPS should close these jerks down!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Change-My-address/internet/Change-My-address-Rip-Off-Scam-seemed-to-look-like-the-USPS-and-close-to-the-USPS-shortcu-1059412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Change My address