Complaint Review: Changes Plastic Surgery

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: J.W — California United States of America
Changes Plastic Surgery
11515 El Camino Real # 92130 San Diego, California United States of America

Changes Plastic Surgery Dr. Gilbert Lee Bad Results To Eye Procedure San Diego, California

*UPDATE Employee: Photos show successful treatment by Dr. Lee

I had restaylne done around my eyes by this doctor recently. The results were horrible. Uneveness and bumps everywhere. Prior to the procedure no medical history was taken. After, no aftercare instructions or follow up appointment given. Right away after he injected my eyes I saw big cysts forming. I went home thinking they would go down. A few weeks after procedure I went to him and asked him if he could dissolve the bumps like he advertises is no big deal on his website. To my shock he told me he did not see or feel any bumps.  He also told me the product to dissolve the resty will make me look worse and cause additional problems. He is advertising something completely different on his website and this should be looked into by the medical board.

He did take pics and before pics as well. He told me let's compare pics and then went on to pull up on this computer airbrushed photos of my face. I was horrified. I could not believe a doctor would do this. I have acne, acne scars and uneven skin and in his pics I looked flawless. He told me he could not see any bumps in the photos or in person and that he couldn't help me only a shrink can. I spent over $1200.00 on botox and restalyne and should not be treated this way. Please beware this doctor is not good and also a liar. I am thinking of getting this fixed and photos from another doc and filing a compliant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Changes-Plastic-Surgery/San-Diego-California-92130/Changes-Plastic-Surgery-Dr-Gilbert-Lee-Bad-Results-To-Eye-Procedure-San-Diego-California-930021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Changes Plastic Surgery

Photos show successful treatment by Dr. Lee

AUTHOR: Changes - ()

This patient came to Changes Plastic Surgery complaining  of irregularities under her eyes after fat injections performed by another physician.  In order to help this patient out and correct the irregularities Dr. Lee added a small amount of Restylane around her eyes with an excellent improvement in the contours.  Swelling is a normal part of healing and does not constitute a bad result.  One needs to be patient and wait for the swelling to subside; and the patient was reassured of this.  Changes Plastic Surgery takes before and after photos of each patient in a professionally lighted and controlled suite to ensure consistent images.  Side by side images were presented to this patient demonstrating her before and after injection photos.  The after photos did not confirm the complaints of the patient.   Photographs are never retouched, airbrushed or otherwise altered.  We regret this patient’s displeasure but welcome her back at any time to address the issues posted in this report.