Complaint Review: Chantelle Nicole Designs

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Donna ML — St. Cloud Minnesota
Chantelle Nicole Designs
Internet USA

Chantelle Nicole Designs a/k/a Chantelle Hupp and Chantelle Kerr CHANTELLE NICOLE DESIGNS RIPS PEOPLE OFF! Springfield Tennessee

Chantelle Nicole Designs left me without a special necklace and kept my money!  It was a huge disappointment...

I had several miscarriages and finally had a little boy and then twin girls, so this necklace was supposed to be very meaningful to me, withour children's names and my husband's name.   I finally received it after several weeks and emails to her, but the clasp was defective, and there was a large dent in it, which was larger than what should have been, even for hand-stamped.

I contacted her via emai and she responded that she would send me a new one.  I never received one, then she said after I sent the other one back she would send it.  I then paid for shipping ans sent her the necklace but never received my new necklace, after SEVERAL contacts with her via email (all ignored by her), her blog, and Facebook, where she just deleted my posts...

I now have reason to believe she just quit the business or changed her name.  She looks like a huge scam artists, posting and selling on several sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chantelle-Nicole-Designs/internet/Chantelle-Nicole-Designs-aka-Chantelle-Hupp-and-Chantelle-Kerr-CHANTELLE-NICOLE-DESIGNS-1141572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chantelle Nicole Designs