Complaint Review: Chapel Trust Financial Inc. - Chapel Trust Consumer Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Bear Delaware
Chapel Trust Financial Inc. - Chapel Trust Consumer Services
350 Benbow RD. Toronto Ontario, M5S 1B3 Canada Toronto, Ontario U.S.A.

Chapel Trust Financial Inc. - Chapel Trust Consumer Services Chapel Trust Is a Rip Off Do Not Fall For Thier Gimmic Toronto Ontario

I just wanna say who do these people think they are? It's pretty darn obvious that this letter is fake. Hell the check may be real, but the letter is definetly a fake. The day I recieve 250,000 dollars without breaking a sweat will be the day I can walk on water. I just wanna say for those who have recieved the letter and will be in the near future do not deposit the money in your account. That's exactly what they want you to do. This is what I plan on doing. And if anybody thanks I am making a mistake please feel free to speak out to me in your reports. This is what I plan on doing.I plan on going to PNC Bank and instead of depositing the check I am going to try to cash it out and if I am able to do that I am going to send back the tax that was mentioned on the letter and wait to see what happens next.

Bear, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chapel-Trust-Financial-Inc-Chapel-Trust-Consumer-Services/Toronto-Ontario/Chapel-Trust-Financial-Inc-Chapel-Trust-Consumer-Services-Chapel-Trust-Is-a-Rip-Off-Do-364312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chapel Trust Financial Inc. - Chapel Trust Consumer Services