Complaint Review: Chapel Trust Financial Inc./Capel Trust Consumer Services

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Chapel Trust Financial Inc./Capel Trust Consumer Services
350 Benbow RD. Toronto Ontario, M5S 1B3 Canada Toronto, Ontario Canada

Chapel Trust Financial Inc./ Capel Trust Consumer Services Thank you and conratulations from all of us here!!! Toronto Ontario

I checked the mail to find wouldnt you know a letter and a check, the letter stated that I have won US $250,000.00 and told me that there was a check in the amount of $4,750.00. the letter also went on to inform me that the amount on this check had been deducted from my winnings, and the letter instructed me that the purpose of this check is for the payment of Canadian Non-Resident Government Service Tax (GST). the letter told me that this was Payable to the Tax Office as stated Below, it showed under lined, Tax Agent giving the name and address of this person. then showing the Tax Amount: US$3,320.00 and Payment Method: Money Gram. and as we can see, the letter told me to call a phone number and gave a name of a person to talk to. and the last instruction in the letter, was for me to Keep your winning information conidential till all disbursements are made accordingly. and in the last item in this ones in a life time letter is the words Thank you and congratulations from all of us here!!! Yours truly

fallowed by the (Lottery Manager) and his name. now I just got this letter and check and its the week end so I have not had time to call the number or ask why send me a check in my name where I could cash it, and what does this check have to do with me winning a lottery?. I will call on Monday and find out what their story is.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chapel-Trust-Financial-IncCapel-Trust-Consumer-Services/Toronto-Ontario/Chapel-Trust-Financial-Inc-Capel-Trust-Consumer-Services-Thank-you-and-conratulations-fr-363699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chapel Trust Financial Inc./Capel Trust Consumer Services