Complaint Review: Chapman Dodge

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2004

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Chapman Dodge
6601 E. Mcdowell Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Chapman Dodge ripoff crooks sold me a truck and kept the rebate Scottsdale Arizona

I bought a 03 dodge dakota with no features at 23k monthly payments 480 and 4.9 apr. Its been a year now, the truck has 29k miles on it and its making a funny noise it didn't make before. Chapman says they can't fix it nor will they replace it. I had to spend money at 4 different shops to find out what was wrong with it.

To make matters worse, because of this I fell behind on pymt. and was treated like a bum asking for a quarter on the street! I was not allowed to speak with a supervisor from Chrysler Finanical and when I finally got hold of one, she acted as if I was delinquent for 60 days. All that was due on the account was 8.25 I had over payed each month. I still have received no apology for Chrysler Financials rude, unprofessional, and unsatisfactory behavior.

Kristal
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chapman-Dodge/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Chapman-Dodge-ripoff-crooks-sold-me-a-truck-and-kept-the-rebate-Scottsdale-Arizona-104669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chapman Dodge